Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas>CN label for Food Program
sunlight 11:37 AM 02-21-2017
I am very curious what does the "CN" child nutrition label look like? I know for those on the food program they are requiring this CN label for chicken nuggets and tater tots.

What brands of nuggets and tater tots have this label? If someone can post a picture of the brand and label even better!! I have looked at several different brands and can't for the life of me see anything with CN on it.

Thank you in advance everyone!!
Blackcat31 11:45 AM 02-21-2017
This is an example of a CN label for corn dogs

This link has great info on CN labels for claiming

https://dpi.wi.gov/sites/default/fil...cn_labels.pptx
sunlight 01:14 PM 02-21-2017
Blackcat31 thank you for this!!
Hope your day is going great!
Blackcat31 01:49 PM 02-21-2017
Originally Posted by sunlight:
Blackcat31 thank you for this!!
Hope your day is going great!
You are welcome.

My day?! Ugh! actually having a pretty tough/stressful day buuuuuuuuut

I will bend........
I will not break.......
I will bend......
I will not break......
I will bend......
I will not break......
I will bend.....
I will not break.....

....I wish I could send a message to my higher power and simply say that I totally get that life is hard but I'd really appreciate it if He would stop trying to remind me so often.

Inhale/Exhale..... tomorrow is another day and I didn't mean to turn your post into my venting thread.... I appreciate you asking about my day though. Thank you!
sunlight 02:36 PM 02-21-2017
Blackcat sorry to hear your having a "trying" day. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out and make it a better day. Seriously, send me a PM and let me know! I think I speak for many of us providers here, we all appreciate your wisdom and knowledge and are more than happy to help you out should you need us.
Josiegirl 03:42 PM 02-21-2017
Originally Posted by sunlight:
Blackcat sorry to hear your having a "trying" day. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out and make it a better day. Seriously, send me a PM and let me know! I think I speak for many of us providers here, we all appreciate your wisdom and knowledge and are more than happy to help you out should you need us.
Absolutely!! Always willing to be a listening ear!
Reply Up