Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Have Issues With Preschool Palace Curriculum
small_steps 12:33 PM 08-14-2014
Curriculum looked like something I would enjoy doing with the kids not to mention cheap...but I ordered it and only received the first part. It's been almost a month. Frustrating because I wanted to have a head start and have it printed and reAdy to go before the new school year started.

Anyone else had any issues?
small_steps 12:37 PM 08-14-2014
I've emailed her 3 times now but no response. Seems pretty popular so just wondered if anyone else had this happen with this company
Crazy8 02:33 PM 08-14-2014
never heard of them but just looked them up. They are very inexpensive, please update if you get it resolved.
small_steps 03:02 PM 08-14-2014
Originally Posted by Crazy8:
never heard of them but just looked them up. They are very inexpensive, please update if you get it resolved.
Very inexpensive And the quality looks good but still $10 I would rather put on something else if they aren't going to send me the entire curriculum. :-/
Matt M. 10:17 AM 08-20-2014
I ordered 3 days ago and still have not gotten anything emailed to me.... It shouldn't be so complicated to send the documents....
Play Care 10:48 AM 08-20-2014
If it's the same preschool palace I used for free years ago, I loved it. But it was free to get the curriculum at the time.

I actually printed out the whole school year at the time and still do many of the activities. Loved that it was all things I had on hand and many of the projects were individual - not cookie cutter.
Matt M 11:54 AM 08-20-2014
You wouldn't happen to still have that one would you? I'm looking for something with a structure to plan my 4 year olds preschool around.....
Reply Up