Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anyone Have A Letter For Cutting Hours/Days
cherryhill 11:38 AM 03-18-2011
Could I please see it to tweak it to work for me. I want to take Fridays off and work M-Thursday. This may also help me get rid of my dcg that I am thinking about terminating. I was thinking about giving my families a few months notice.
daycare 11:42 AM 03-18-2011
what is your reason for this? I have letter for when I cut my hours, but it was so that I could go back to shcool
cherryhill 12:03 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
what is your reason for this? I have letter for when I cut my hours, but it was so that I could go back to shcool
Well the little girl I deal with is driving me crazy. I know I would get rid of them this way. I know it's the easy way out, but I really don't care at this point ,this was something I have been thinking about for the last few months. I was just going to wait until the little boy I also watch full time moved. I am just always tired. I am in school full time it is online but it still takes away from family time. I I would like to have a day I just spend with my daughter.
daycare 12:12 PM 03-18-2011
so I say you run with that (School as your reason)... I can share my letter with you that i wrote. Its a little long and I can PM you. Its not the best, but it got the job done.
cherryhill 12:24 PM 03-18-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
so I say you run with that (School as your reason)... I can share my letter with you that i wrote. Its a little long and I can PM you. Its not the best, but it got the job done.
Thanks can you pm me the letter I will message you my email address.

thanks
daycare 12:49 PM 03-18-2011
sent you an email.. I am not the best at writing, but maybe it can help lead you in the right direction...

maybe somethin' like this?

Dear parents,
As many of you may know, I am currently attending school online . I am finding it very difficult to find the time to balance, school, DC and family life and have put much thought into finding a resolution to my problem. After careful thought and consideration, I have decided that I will be cutting the daycare hours of operation from m-f to M-th. This was not an easy decision for me to make, as I know that it will affect some of my families here in care. However, I feel that this is the best decision for me and my family at this time.
If you would like some assistance in finding alternative care please let me know and I will help in any way that I can.
Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation in this matter,
Tags:changing hours, changing hours letter, hours of operation, letter samples
Reply Up