Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pregnancy Club
melilley 11:54 AM 11-25-2014
I would like to join the pregnancy club because....I found out that I am pregnant! I know there's a few of you that are pregnant now as well.

I'm really early along (about 4.5 weeks) and my dh and I told ourselves that we weren't going to tell anyone until 12/13 weeks because I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks a couple of years ago, but I/we can't keep it in! And it only took a month (planned) to happen!

I'm nervous because I am a little older and I have never been pregnant while having my own in home, I worked in centers with my 2 kids and had help. I'm not sure about appointments, being here by myself for most of the day, how my almost 12 year old dd and 2 year old ds are going to react (well mainly my almost 12 year old. She said she doesn't want any more siblings-too late) how it's going to go once I'm huge...lol I'm sure I'll figure it out.
sahm1225 11:58 AM 11-25-2014
Congratulations!!!

I wouldnt worry about details, it always works out as far as appointments and stuff
melilley 12:08 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
Congratulations!!!

I wouldnt worry about details, it always works out as far as appointments and stuff
Thank you!
proudmommyofthree 12:16 PM 11-25-2014
Congrats!!! My oldest was 12 years old when my youngest was born and she just adores him!!! my 6 year old at the time not so much lol, 7 years later and they still fight. Anyways congrats again, how exciting!!
butterfly 12:28 PM 11-25-2014
Congrats!!! So happy for you!!! What a wonderful blessing!
TheGoodLife 12:37 PM 11-25-2014
Yay, congrats!!! Best wishes for a healthy and easy pregnancy, happy first trimester!!!
Shell 12:39 PM 11-25-2014
Congrats
melilley 01:05 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by proudmommyofthree:
Congrats!!! My oldest was 12 years old when my youngest was born and she just adores him!!! my 6 year old at the time not so much lol, 7 years later and they still fight. Anyways congrats again, how exciting!!
Thank you!
My dd loves her brother, but has said that if we had anymore, it would probably be too much...lol
melilley 01:06 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by butterfly:
Congrats!!! So happy for you!!! What a wonderful blessing!
Thank you!
melilley 01:06 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by TheGoodLife:
Yay, congrats!!! Best wishes for a healthy and easy pregnancy, happy first trimester!!!
Thank you!!!
melilley 01:07 PM 11-25-2014
Originally Posted by Shell:
Congrats
Thank you!!
NaptimesMyFav 04:39 AM 11-26-2014
Originally Posted by melilley:
I would like to join the pregnancy club because....I found out that I am pregnant! I know there's a few of you that are pregnant now as well.

I'm really early along (about 4.5 weeks) and my dh and I told ourselves that we weren't going to tell anyone until 12/13 weeks because I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks a couple of years ago, but I/we can't keep it in! And it only took a month (planned) to happen!

I'm nervous because I am a little older and I have never been pregnant while having my own in home, I worked in centers with my 2 kids and had help. I'm not sure about appointments, being here by myself for most of the day, how my almost 12 year old dd and 2 year old ds are going to react (well mainly my almost 12 year old. She said she doesn't want any more siblings-too late) how it's going to go once I'm huge...lol I'm sure I'll figure it out.
Congratulations!! I'll join the pregnancy club because I just found out I'm pregnant too! This will be our third, they'll be 4 1/2, 2, and baby is due in July. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow so I'm early on too, but we've never been able to wait to tell! This baby was not planned, but I've been ready for a third since ds was born and hubby finally gave in and decided if it was meant to be it would be. One month later....
CraftyMom 05:41 AM 11-26-2014
Congratulations all around!

The details will fall into place
jenboo 06:32 AM 11-26-2014
Congratulations!
Send that baby dust my way please!!

If I can't join this club soon, I'm going to start blocking you guys! OK not really but I'm getting a little jelly over here.

melilley 06:53 AM 11-26-2014
Originally Posted by NaptimesMyFav:
Congratulations!! I'll join the pregnancy club because I just found out I'm pregnant too! This will be our third, they'll be 4 1/2, 2, and baby is due in July. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow so I'm early on too, but we've never been able to wait to tell! This baby was not planned, but I've been ready for a third since ds was born and hubby finally gave in and decided if it was meant to be it would be. One month later....
Congratulations!
melilley 06:53 AM 11-26-2014
Originally Posted by CraftyMom:
Congratulations all around!

The details will fall into place
Thank you!
melilley 06:54 AM 11-26-2014
Originally Posted by jenboo:
Congratulations!
Send that baby dust my way please!!

If I can't join this club soon, I'm going to start blocking you guys! OK not really but I'm getting a little jelly over here.
Thank you!
Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!!
wonderfullisa 05:24 AM 11-28-2014
Congrats!

I'm 29w pregnant with my third, but it's the first I've had since I started this career.
I'm never able to hold it in; I told family the first day, and my 7yo took care of telling every dcFamily. Silly, excited, girl.
Thankfully, my midwife has evening appointments, so I have had no trouble working around things.
Now to have that super smooth birth I'm planning so I can only take 2 weeks off...
daycarediva 05:33 AM 11-28-2014
Congratulations!!!!!!

I'm not drinking the water around here. It's catching!
midaycare 06:37 AM 11-28-2014
Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!
KiddieCahoots 08:13 AM 12-01-2014
Congratulations to the Pregnancy Club members!
Daycarediva wasn't kidding, you all have a rapidly growing list!
Abigail 09:40 AM 12-01-2014
You guys can add me to the group too! I'm due in July, 8 weeks right now. We have not told anyone yet we have an appointment in 2 more weeks and we plan to tell at Christmas time! How will you guys share if you have not yet?
Abigail 11:38 AM 12-30-2014
When is everyone due? Have you told anyone yet? How did you share the news?
melilley 11:49 AM 12-30-2014
Originally Posted by Abigail:
I'm due August 2nd!
We weren't going to tell anyone until at least 12-13 weeks because I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks, before I had my son (he's 2 now) and that was heartbreaking having to tell everyone because we told everyone we were having another baby, but I can't keep it in! All but one dc family knows and are very supportive. The last dc family is newer so for some reason I haven't told them yet.

I sent out my handbook update, which this year included 2 weeks vacation consecutively at the end of July/beginnig of August (I usually have it that I take one week paid and one non paid-at different times) and I would let them know when the time got closer. Once I handed the update out for parents to look at, I just blurted it out..lol

I just saw on another post that you are due at almost the same time. Congratulations!
Learning Daycare 11:51 AM 12-30-2014
I'm soooo excited for everyone!!! No water for me though, please! Okay, maybe one more glass... or two
DaveA 11:58 AM 12-30-2014
I , how my almost 12 year old dd and 2 year old ds are going to react (well mainly my almost 12 year old. She said she doesn't want any more siblings-too late)
I'm the last of 7, 18 years younger than the oldest, and 7 years younger than the next youngest sibling. I got/ get along really well will all my siblings, minus the usual brother/sister stuff that all kids do. It will work itself out.

Congratulations!
daycare 11:59 AM 12-30-2014
Originally Posted by Abigail:
i have not talked to you in so long that I don't know if this is kid number one or two for you?

Congrats !!!
MOM OF 4 12:03 PM 12-30-2014

CONGRATS!!!!

Not pregnant myself, for myself, but maybe by March for someone else!
momtomany74 12:13 PM 12-30-2014
Welcome to the club! I'm 30 weeks with my 6th. First time as a provider. I make all my appts on my lightest day and usually bring my one dcg and my own ds with me to my midwife appts. I'll be taking two weeks unpaid off after baby is born and then spreading out my paid two weeks throughout the year. The hardest part so far was the super sleepy and morning sickness phase. Now in the 3rd trimester, it's all the lifting of babies and myself over all the dang gates!!

Congratulations! !
Abigail 10:58 AM 01-01-2015
I am due with my second child July 12. Our first was born in February 2013 and he is going to be two soon and that week we will find out the gender to reveal at his party if that's what we stick too! We just told everyone last week on Christmas day by having our son open a shirt for him that says Big Brother and then the rest of our family who was not here we called and told them what Santa brought for his last gift and waited a second til they got it. Then we had him wear the shirt and sit by the tree for a Christmas photo and I gave all the parents gift cards to the movie theater and our Christmas card for the new year and over the course of the next two days we got congrats from daycare families. Only one family doesn't realise it at least hasn't said anything yet.
Tags:pregnancy, pregnant
Reply Up