Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Vacuums/Cordless Vacuums
sharlan 10:28 AM 01-15-2016
I HATE, HATE, HATE, how loud most vacuums are. I just threw my last one in the trash and need to replace it.

I'm over the price of Dysons as I don't think they're worth the added price. I've owned 4 since they came out.

What does everyone else use/recommend?

Also, I want a cordless one for the kitchen for during the day. I used to have a Swivel Sweeper that I loved until I took it apart and didn't get it back together right.
Blackcat31 11:28 AM 01-15-2016
Originally Posted by sharlan:
I HATE, HATE, HATE, how loud most vacuums are. I just threw my last one in the trash and need to replace it.

I'm over the price of Dysons as I don't think they're worth the added price. I've owned 4 since they came out.

What does everyone else use/recommend?

Also, I want a cordless one for the kitchen for during the day. I used to have a Swivel Sweeper that I loved until I took it apart and didn't get it back together right.
I couldnt bring myself to buy a Dyson since I have all hardwoods and tile in my house but I needed a vacuum for the area rugs so I researched a ton and found the reviews to be higher/better with the Shark and the price was more in line with what I thought a person should comfortably pay for a vacuum cleaner.

Anyways after owning it for a few months now, I have to say I really do love it! Lightweight, easy to use on both bare floors and carpet, the head comes off so I can lift it up high and vacuum off my ceiling fans etc....

This is the one I bought:

http://www.sharkclean.com/products/2.../shark-rocket/

Blackcat31 11:29 AM 01-15-2016
Oh, it's not cordless though but honestly the cord is super long so it wasnt a deal breaker for me.

I think you can buy a similar model that IS cordless though.
NeedaVaca 12:08 PM 01-15-2016
I getting ready to buy a new one myself! I think I'm sold on Shark, just can't decide which one. I like BC's and also looking at the Navigator.
Crystal 12:11 PM 01-15-2016
I have a dyson and a shark. I like the shark MUCH better. It has better suction, is more convenient to use and is easier to keep the vacuum itself clean. Plus, MUCH cheaper than a dyson.
Leigh 03:41 PM 01-15-2016
I love Shark, too! I have a Navigator and a Rotator. The Rotator is their "top of the line" vacuum, but the main difference is a bigger dust cup and headlights (and, I bought mine from the Shark website and got a bunch of extra attachments AND a steam mop for FREE). I like it much better than Dyson or Hoover. For under $1000, Shark wins.
Tags:2016, vaccum, vaccum cleaners, vacuum, vacuum cleaner
Reply Up