Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Insurance>Daycare Insurance Question
tenderhearts 01:44 PM 02-08-2019
I'm looking into new daycare insurance, I have considered Assured childcare or NEIS New England Insurance Services. Are any of you familiar with either of these? The NEIS seems easier to understand than the other but I really don't understand it much anyways or even how much to go with. Also do I insure only the normal amount of children I have or do I need to think ahead to summer and go with how many I would have then? Thanks
Blackcat31 08:07 AM 02-13-2019
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
I'm looking into new daycare insurance, I have considered Assured childcare or NEIS New England Insurance Services. Are any of you familiar with either of these? The NEIS seems easier to understand than the other but I really don't understand it much anyways or even how much to go with. Also do I insure only the normal amount of children I have or do I need to think ahead to summer and go with how many I would have then? Thanks
I see this post hasn't gotten an answer or reply as of yet...

Here is the contact info for the poster that handles most insurance questions for the forum board...maybe try to contact them directly and they'll be able to help you.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=289108
Tags:daycare insurance
Reply Up