Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do You Have an Interview Form?? Questions to Ask?
Crazy8 02:21 PM 07-31-2012
either for phone calls coming in or for in person interviews??? I used to have one for phone calls but it was a few computers ago and I haven't made a new one.

Also, what questions do YOU ask during an interview?
daycarediva 04:00 PM 07-31-2012
I want to know this as well. I tend to be a 'rambler' on the phone. I hate speaking on the phone and I think a form to fill out with questions, etc would help me. I also forget EVERYTHING (nerves maybe? iono) I even tried to type one up but I drew a blank. LOL!
Crazy8 05:23 PM 07-31-2012
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
I want to know this as well. I tend to be a 'rambler' on the phone. I hate speaking on the phone and I think a form to fill out with questions, etc would help me. I also forget EVERYTHING (nerves maybe? iono) I even tried to type one up but I drew a blank. LOL!
so glad I am not the only "rambler". I do it in interviews too but I am really trying to stop!
Truly Scrumptious 06:44 PM 07-31-2012
I don't do interviews over the phone...but I do have an interview sheet that I use when parents come for their first interview.

www.daycarelady.com has a phone interview sheet if you click on forms. It's free.
justgettingstarted 07:44 PM 07-31-2012
I have a call log for incoming calls. Just basic information so I don't forget anything, I like to save the details for the in person interview. Just date/time they called, name, phone number, kids and ages, desired schedule, start date, rate quoted, interview date/time, and a spot for any notes (red flags, special requests, subsidy, etc).

I don't have a form for the interview yet but I would love one to keep me on track, I'm a major rambler in person .
Truly Scrumptious 08:16 PM 07-31-2012
I would be glad to share what I have. Then you could take it and tweek it to meet your needs or it might jump start you to make your own.
Fruitloops1 10:56 AM 08-01-2012
where in the world is the forms link? Have I lost my noodle today?
Blackcat31 02:12 PM 08-01-2012
Originally Posted by Azra11:
where in the world is the forms link? Have I lost my noodle today?
https://www.daycare.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13
Fruitloops1 05:08 PM 08-01-2012
OH!!! Yes I lost my noodle, Thank you! I swear I knew that too....
Tags:interview - checklist, interview - questions
Reply Up