Daycare.com Forum Daycare Forum

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 01-09-2018, 08:41 AM
Daycare.com Member

Default How Do You Keep Attendance Records?

I saw a form template for Missouri and think it is very detailed...anyone know if all of that info is necessary?
Old 01-09-2018, 09:06 AM
Daycare.com Member

Look up your state regulations.

I have one simple sheet per day. My program name and date is up top and all students names pre-printed - parents are required to write the sign in time with full signature and sign out time with full signature.

I keep all the sheets in the same binder parents sign in with. At the end of the year I file the binder away until enough time passes I can discard it and start a new binder.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

I keep a hard copy and a digital one through KidKare. Simple form, keep for two years. I edited to remove name/month up top and use same sheet for everyone. I use about 1 page per two weeks. Be sure to write year up top.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Childcare-Sign-In-Sheet-Template (494 x 600).jpg (42.1 KB, 21 views)
Old 01-09-2018, 09:49 AM
Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Herder View Post
I keep a hard copy and a digital one through KidKare. Simple form, keep for two years. I edited to remove name/month up top and use same sheet for everyone. I use about 1 page per two weeks. Be sure to write year up top.
Mine is very similar to this placed in a binder with tabs. I like that clients are not allowed to view the others sign in/out. I have to keep a daily attendance for fire codes approval that I complete myself each day as well.

Clarification: The fire marshall does not want me flipping though tabs in case of a fire, just wants one page for me to look it.. and that makes sense.

Tags
attendance sheet, sign in sheet