Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Are You Kidding Me?!
melilley 11:24 AM 06-06-2014
Dh just went to Home Depot and bought a bush/tree trimmer and had to show it off and show me how long it is. So fast forward 15 minutes later, he's setting up a ladder and I see the trimmer in his hand. He set up the ladder right in front of the window....of where the kids are napping! I asked him if he was kidding and he's like "what, that's loud"...well duh, it's nap time!

He knows that I've had a craptastic week and the kids need to nap AS LONG AS POSSIBLE! So he asks if he can go on the other side of the house.
KiddieCahoots 11:28 AM 06-06-2014
Lol! Men!
My dh will manage to use the garage door that is right under the child care room.....every. single. rest time!
MCC 11:33 AM 06-06-2014
Oh my, what is he thinking?

My landscapers seem to come at the worst time too, we are either just finishing getting 7 toddlers ready to go outside, or just have gotten 7 toddlers down for naps.
Chellieleanne 11:35 AM 06-06-2014
My DH will get home from work during nap time and rev his motorcycle as loud as he can just because he can. I don't understand men sometimes
melilley 11:36 AM 06-06-2014
Originally Posted by Chellieleanne:
My DH will get home from work during nap time and rev his motorcycle as loud as he can just because he can. I don't understand men sometimes
Ugh, we have a quad and dh has started it up and revved it during nap before.
Chellieleanne 11:40 AM 06-06-2014
Originally Posted by melilley:
Ugh, we have a quad and dh has started it up and revved it during nap before.
Why do men feel the need to be noisy while kids are asleep? DH even knows their schedule and they usually sleep up to three hours(I let the kids wake up on their own) . Just can't win unless he works late lol!
Kabob 12:03 PM 06-06-2014
Sounds like my dh. He always comes bursting through the door like a noisy teenager and then has trouble with the concept of talking quietly.
Reply Up