Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Father's Day Crafts
lovemykidstoo 10:30 AM 06-09-2014
Ok, I'm so glad that this is the last holiday that I do crafts for until Christmas. I hate to sound bad, but I really hate thinking of gifts for the kids to make for their parents when rarely do I get any feedback at all on them. I know that the appreciation needs to be shown to the kids when the parent opens them, but it would be nice to know if they liked the crafts or not. So, does anyone have any cute ideas for Father's Day?
sally 10:38 AM 06-09-2014
I printed out a cute questionnaire with questions about dad for the kids to answer. They had really cute answers. Then they drew a picture of their dad. Only 1 of my kiddos was too little for this so I just let him scribble a picture for his dad.
melilley 10:46 AM 06-09-2014
I was going to take a picture of the kids holding a guitar and put it in a frame and write "Dad, You Rock"!, but as I was taking the pictures, I was thinking that some of the dads might not like the saying or might take offense to the rock part. Maybe I'm just over thinking it...lol

I think I'm going to have them paint a rock and make a card that says "Dad You're My Rock".

Last year I bought ceramic mugs from the dollar store and had the kids paint them. They were really cute!
Reply Up