Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Young infants
Francine 12:25 PM 09-28-2015
This might be a silly question but what do you do with your young ( 2-3 months) infants when they aren't eating or sleeping? Do you carry them around? Do you wear them? Do you have them hang out on the floor on a blanket? Vibrating seat, swing? What do you do with an infant that is carried around all day at home and not content any other way?
Unregistered 12:59 PM 09-28-2015
I move them from place to place, floor, playmat, bouncer.
jenboo 01:26 PM 09-28-2015
Blanket on the floor
SilverSabre25 01:43 PM 09-28-2015
Yes to all, lol. Chill on the floor on a blanket, hang out in a bouncy seat or rock n play, snuggles in my arms or a baby carrier/wrap (though mine are all missing. ... which annoys me), I used to use a song but ditched it recently. Don't underestimate the power of chilling on the floor with a few interesting toys just out of reach. This is where they learn to roll, reach, grab, etc.
Unregistered 03:51 PM 09-28-2015
Kid who are used to be held 24/7 and they need motion, the swing is the best I think I would die without it .I rotate them around too.I also have a mamaroo that is wonderful too.
Unregistered 03:58 PM 09-28-2015
Kid who are used to be held 24/7 and they need motion, the swing is the best I think I would die without it I have the swing that swings both ways .I rotate them around too.I also have a mamaroo that is wonderful too and I have a rock n play.I dont wear babies
Reply Up