Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sleepy Kiddo
Luke25 08:57 AM 04-06-2017
Hey!
I have a 2 year old little girl that just comes 2 days a week while her dad runs errands. She has always been super sweet and naps well. I really enjoy having her.
This week she has come and her dad says she isn't sleeping at night (they are potty training and think it's throwing her off)
She has come so tired and by 10:30 she is crying that she is so tired and wants her dad. When I try to put her down for her nap later she screams and cries. I have had to sit with her for 5 minutes or more. This week is fine because 2 of my kids are on vacation so I can set up activity for my older 2 and the other young one sat in a high chair with a little show for a minute. I really don't like having to do that.
Wondering if you all think it's acceptable for me to say I won't be able to do that next week and if she does the same thing I'll have to call for pick up? I just feel like she is miserable and it's taking my attention away from the others. I would probably work it out if he was working but since he's just running errands and having some time to himself....
anyways... just wanted to get your thoughts! Thanks!
Ariana 10:29 AM 04-06-2017
Can you put her down for a nap as soon as she gets to your house? That might work.
Reply Up