Default Style Register Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sign in & out sheets for DHS
Genesis Lady 09:18 AM 06-23-2010
I am a new provider and I am enrolling my first child. The parent receives assistance from DHS. DHS in Michigan has a suggested sign in and out form. I want to use the same sign in/out form for all of my families, I would prefer not to use the form provided by DHS. Is there anyone who has a sign in/out form that you utilize for your cash and subsidy families? If so, and you wouldn't mind sharing can you please post it or PM me.

Tags:assistance, dhs, michigan
Reply Up