Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Anyone Else Having Issues with KidKare Today?
Josiegirl 08:57 AM 02-21-2019
I haven't had any issues with signing onto my account, ever. This morning I refreshed Firefox and it now asks for my log-in info, which I've entered countless times and it keeps telling me I either have the wrong sign-in name or password. AFAIK that info hasn't changed since the last time I used it. Grrr, so frustrating!!
Rockgirl 09:01 AM 02-21-2019
Mine was okay when I entered breakfast this morning.
Josiegirl 09:09 AM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
Mine was okay when I entered breakfast this morning.
Thanks. I'm afraid it's probably related to my dang computer somehow. I've emailed my sponsor but she hasn't replied yet. Probably on her annual cruise somewhere tropical and warm and sunny.
Rockgirl 09:18 AM 02-21-2019
I hope it straightens out for you! It’s so frustrating when things don’t work like they’re supposed to.
hwichlaz 09:41 AM 02-21-2019
They have many servers. It could be that your account is on a malfunctioning server. I bet they fix it by the end of the day.
Josiegirl 03:40 PM 02-21-2019
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:
They have many servers. It could be that your account is on a malfunctioning server. I bet they fix it by the end of the day.
My sponsor said she's able to sign in to my account. It's got to have something to do with my refreshing Firefox because it was working fine before that.
Cat Herder 09:34 AM 02-22-2019
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
My sponsor said she's able to sign in to my account. It's got to have something to do with my refreshing Firefox because it was working fine before that.
Mine was horribly glitchy on firefox, it is working much better on chrome, for me. My Adobe PDF, too, oddly enough.
Josiegirl 02:38 AM 02-23-2019
So I just now attempted a system restore, it said it failed and to either do an earlier restore or advanced restore. My simple little brain started clouding over and I just went back to browsing the web. BUT I was then able to log into KK.
Life a.k.a. internet is so confusing.
Tags:kidkare issues
Reply Up