Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Called Out of Name
Unregistered 04:29 PM 08-01-2019
Hi all. I work at a Head Start. One of my coworkers got demoted. Due to this, she is being mean. Twice she has left talking to me and called me a bitch. She does it passive aggressively and won't say my name but makes sure I can hear her. I have written the dates and times in a book I keep. How should I proceed? I don't enjoy this treatment, but I'm confident she will be fired.
Michael 05:59 PM 08-01-2019
Suggest you speak with the director or proprietor of the business.
HHangout 07:28 PM 08-01-2019
That is fantastic that you're documenting it. Harassment is never ok.
Cat Herder 05:33 AM 08-02-2019
The only people that call you a bitch under their breath are people who fear you, are jealous of you or have/take no real power & control over their own circumstance. It is more about her than you. Let her stew, stomp her feet and act like a toddler as long as she is following your directives.

Management is a lonely game. Being known as "the bitch" is much better than being "the whore" who slept her way there.

Own it.
Cat Herder 06:09 AM 08-02-2019
I tagged "bitch on wheels" because it leads to an awesome old thread on this topic. Full of great laughs and good information.
Rockgirl 06:12 AM 08-02-2019
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I tagged "bitch on wheels" because it leads to an awesome old thread on this topic. Full of great laughs and good information.
Thanks for the memories!
Unregistered 08:11 PM 08-03-2019
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hi all. I work at a Head Start. One of my coworkers got demoted. Due to this, she is being mean. Twice she has left talking to me and called me a bitch. She does it passive aggressively and won't say my name but makes sure I can hear her. I have written the dates and times in a book I keep. How should I proceed? I don't enjoy this treatment, but I'm confident she will be fired.
If someone calls me a bitch I just smile and answer: I know it or Yes, I am. Try this way. By my experience, it is the best and simplest way to stop people call you a bitch. Take it as a compliment :-)))
Unregistered 05:13 PM 08-10-2019
Hello all. I spoke with the director. On Tueday, we had a meeting during lunch. The coworker was called out on behaviors. She quit.
Tags:bad providers, bitch on wheels, harrassment
Reply Up