Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Last day of the month, school's almost out, didn't want to work today....
wdmmom 06:04 AM 05-31-2011
Whew! I don't know about any one else but, gotta love 3 day weekends!

Unfortunately, Tuesday now feels like Monday.

The kids have another 5 days of school left here.

One of my full timers will be dropping down to part time in 2 weeks.

I did NOT enjoy hearing the alarm clock this morning.

I had to break down and turn the A/C on yesterday

But on the bright side, it's a pay day for me!

Father's Day is right around the corner so we'll be working diligently on our projects to give to our daddy's.

And...
I think the maid forgot to show up over the weekend!
nannyde 06:06 AM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by wdmmom:
Whew! I don't know about any one else but, gotta love 3 day weekends!

Unfortunately, Tuesday now feels like Monday.

The kids have another 5 days of school left here.

One of my full timers will be dropping down to part time in 2 weeks.

I did NOT enjoy hearing the alarm clock this morning.

I had to break down and turn the A/C on yesterday

But on the bright side, it's a pay day for me!

Father's Day is right around the corner so we'll be working diligently on our projects to give to our daddy's.

And...
I think the maid forgot to show up over the weekend!
I know exactly what you need to brighten your day. My son.

I will send him on over.
Zoe 06:07 AM 05-31-2011
I should have turned on the AC last night! My hubby and I were miserable trying to get to sleep. The temp was fine, but MAN was it humid! I might just break down today. Grrrr..... I was really enjoying the nice energy bills.

I have a school ager that drives me up the wall, and he will be done with my care on Friday (aging out), so I'm counting down the days!

I hope your "Monday" goes well!
GretasLittleFriends 06:33 AM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:

I will send him on over.
Let me know how that works for you!! I have a ds I'd be willing to loan out to cheer someone's day up too. He's at school right now, but I'm sure by a week from tomorrow I'd be more than happy to send him...
wdmmom 06:51 AM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:

I will send him on over.
How can this be a threat when I offered to take him?! Send him on over! I'm ready!

I don't let 0-5 year olds run game on me, no way am I putting up with it from an 11 year old!

Me? Pushover? I think NOT!
nannyde 07:11 AM 05-31-2011
Originally Posted by wdmmom:
How can this be a threat when I offered to take him?! Send him on over! I'm ready!

I don't let 0-5 year olds run game on me, no way am I putting up with it from an 11 year old!

Me? Pushover? I think NOT!
Be careful what you ask for for you shall surely get it.
sharlan 09:54 AM 05-31-2011
I only have one this morning. I would have loved to have another day off though. I spent the whole weekend working on daycare areas. Now I need to spring clean the rest of my house.
SilverSabre25 10:06 AM 05-31-2011
Today's my due date...was really hoping I wouldn't be working today! Only have one dcb though, and he arrives at 9:30 and leaves at 4:15 so it's a really easy day.
AfterSchoolMom 11:07 AM 05-31-2011
We've still got another two weeks of school here. I'm definitely counting down the days, because the last day is my last day with the worst child I've ever had in my care. It has been SUCH a challenge, and the summer off will be a hard-earned reward for me!
Reply Up