Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Oh Heaven Help Me.....
Zoe 12:13 PM 04-18-2011
Sometimes I really detest it when my dck's have much older siblings. Sometimes they come in with a teenage attitude. Other times they're wearing their sib's bras. That's right. Other times it's knowing words they REALLY shouldn't know.

Well I'm on the computer during nap/quiet time and all of a sudden I hear my 5 yo dcg singing Rebecca Black's "Friday" to my 5 yo DD.

If any of you have had the misfortune of hearing this pile of you-know-what song, you know what I'm talking about. Lord, now it's going to be in my head. Thanks a lot teenage sisters!
Evansmom 02:33 PM 04-18-2011
I have a dcg who is an only child but is allowed to watch pretty much anything she wants when she is at her dad's house. She's way too exposed to things that are way too old for her and that she doesn't understand. I understand what you're talking about and I really don't like it when kids introduce those older things to my dcks and to my son.
daycare 02:42 PM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by Evansmom:
I have a dcg who is an only child but is allowed to watch pretty much anything she wants when she is at her dad's house. She's way too exposed to things that are way too old for her and that she doesn't understand. I understand what you're talking about and I really don't like it when kids introduce those older things to my dcks and to my son.
I had a 4.5 year old only child come into my house today and told me to suck it.....................................WTH I asked who says that? He say my mom's BF....

wow and I thought I only had to worry about the older siblings...
PitterPatter 05:26 PM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
I had a 4.5 year old only child come into my house today and told me to suck it.....................................WTH I asked who says that? He say my mom's BF....

wow and I thought I only had to worry about the older siblings...
OMG I would address that with the parent! I had 1 telling stories from home to the kids using the 4 letter words his parents called each other. I immediatley text DCM as he wouldn't stop saying it. Oh no u must have misunderstood. Really? Video and sent. It changed to OMG!! uh huh that's what I thought!
daycare 05:31 PM 04-18-2011
Originally Posted by PitterPatter:
OMG I would address that with the parent! I had 1 telling stories from home to the kids using the 4 letter words his parents called each other. I immediatley text DCM as he wouldn't stop saying it. Oh no u must have misunderstood. Really? Video and sent. It changed to OMG!! uh huh that's what I thought!
Yeah i just told mom when she came to pick up... She kinda of lauged about it at first. I gave her the face and she said, I will make sure that I talk to my BF about it. He is new to parenting... I said please do, you know I don't allow for any of the kids to talk this way....
She then blamed it on this movie called bench warmers that he saw of the weekend, the kid loves baseball.........lol Gee I am sorry, but that does not sounds like a moive a 4.5 year old should be watching.........

Geerrrr....lol
Tags:annoying, siblings
Reply Up