Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Has Anyone Felt Burned Out? Is Anyone Currently Feeling Burned Out?
COR&D Team 10:09 AM 07-30-2014
Hi All,

My name is Emily and I am a research assistant with the Centre for Organizational Research and Development in Nova Scotia, Canada. With the permission of the daycare.com administrators we are posting a link to one of the surveys we are currently doing on these discussion boards. Our short online survey is for individuals who have experienced burnout or who are currently feeling burned out. We are asking a few short questions and for your own personal story, narrative, or experiences of burnout.

Our goal at the COR&D is to improve work life, however we are finding that burnout is experienced differently by everyone across the globe. This is why we are asking anyone who has experienced, or is currently experiencing burnout to tell us their own personal stories of burnout, and what it looks and feels like for them.

We are not simply here to post the link and leave it, we would like to answer any questions you may have, and interact with anyone interested in our project.

Below is the link for the survey, if anyone would like to share this link with others via social media we would be more than grateful!

http://cord.acadiau.ca/narrative.html

Thanks, and we look forward to any discussions on the matter,

Emily and the COR&D team
Michael 10:13 AM 07-30-2014
I approved this thread and reviewed the survey. Please take it if when you have time. It is short but valid. I also shared this tread on my FB page.
Michael 03:34 PM 07-30-2014
Did anyone take the survey?
Sugar Magnolia 04:01 PM 07-30-2014
I did, Michael!
Blackcat31 04:16 PM 07-30-2014
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
I did, Michael!
LOL!!!

I saw that Sugar!
LysesKids 04:45 PM 07-30-2014
I did...
nanglgrl 07:57 PM 07-30-2014
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
I did, Michael!
"Adding crucial comma" totally caught me off guard and made my day.
COR&D Team 04:32 AM 07-31-2014
Thanks everyone who has taken the survey!

Have a nice Thursday!

COR&D Team
Michael 10:44 AM 07-31-2014
Pushing this back up. Please take the survey if you have a few minutes. It's short.
craftymissbeth 12:22 PM 07-31-2014
Done
Tags:burn out, burnt out, provider burn out, provider burnout, provider burnout risk
Reply Up