Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas>Banana Pancakes
midaycare 02:00 PM 09-04-2017
If you have gross bananas sitting around, and have baking ingredients in your cupboard, make banana pancakes! I just made them and they are delicious. Breakfast for tomorrow and no waste
Mike 02:14 PM 09-04-2017
My brother made a bunch of banana muffins a week ago. Some of them were good. Most were ruined because he put peanut butter icing on them. I don't care for peanut butter. They were just fine without the frosting.
Josiegirl 03:08 PM 09-04-2017
Just a basic pancake recipe and smash the bananas to add? Sounds yummy.
I made pumpkin pancakes a couple weeks ago and they came out pretty good, except I doubled the recipe and forgot to double the pumpkin part so it was a bit lacking there.
Blackcat31 03:34 PM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by Mike:
My brother made a bunch of banana muffins a week ago. Some of them were good. Most were ruined because he put peanut butter icing on them. I don't care for peanut butter. They were just fine without the frosting.
I couldn't live without it!

My DS doesn't care for it either.... I think he may have been switched at birth..
midaycare 03:47 PM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Just a basic pancake recipe and smash the bananas to add? Sounds yummy.
I made pumpkin pancakes a couple weeks ago and they came out pretty good, except I doubled the recipe and forgot to double the pumpkin part so it was a bit lacking there.
There are so many recipes. But yes, you can just add bananas. I used tapioca flour and coconut milk instead . Still yummy!
Mike 03:54 PM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I couldn't live without it!

My DS doesn't care for it either.... I think he may have been switched at birth..
Ya never know.

I found out something about my birth last week. My favorite foods are cheese and sugar. I was talking about that with my mother last week and she said it's probably because when she was pregnant with me, she always had a craving for cheese sandwiches and butter tarts.
midaycare 04:31 PM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by Mike:
Ya never know.

I found out something about my birth last week. My favorite foods are cheese and sugar. I was talking about that with my mother last week and she said it's probably because when she was pregnant with me, she always had a craving for cheese sandwiches and butter tarts.
I was obsessed with sugar while pregnant. My ds has a most serious sweet tooth
mrbrandonterry 09:57 AM 02-03-2018
May be a little late to this thread but we absolutely love banana pancakes. Our recipe is 1 bannana to 2 eggs. Mix and prepare as normal. You can add toppings to it as normal. This one does taste a lot like french toast.
alyssahenderson 02:03 AM 04-27-2018
Thanks for the idea! Would probably make some pancakes with my daughter.
Tags:banana, pancake day, pancakes - banana
Reply Up