Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>"My Daddy Has One Of Those..."
mamamanda 06:50 AM 05-01-2015
So dcg 3 is washing her hands after using the potty and ds also 3 runs in and jumps on the potty. Apparently he was close to having an accident which is why he didn't wait for her to leave the bathroom. I immediately followed him, but before I could move either of them dcg points and says, "My daddy has one of those...but his is really big!" Ds and I had another talk about how the bathroom is a private area and we go in one at a time. Oh, the things these kids say!
Cozy_Kids_Childcare 07:17 AM 05-01-2015
My 4-yr DCB handed my 4yr old daughter a sauce bottle from the kitchen set the other day and said here is you beer sweetie. Then said my mommy drinks a lot of beer.
Blackcat31 07:30 AM 05-01-2015
Years ago I had a 4 yr old DCG who was using the potty.
She started crying while in there and I was busy at the moment with an infant so I called out to her that I would be there in a minute. She opened the bathroom door to reply.....

One of my other DCB's (age 3) who was waiting in line for the bathroom looks in and says to me "Miss C, I know why she's crying. She's crying because her 'pee-pee' (penis) fell off"

I about died laughing.....
Kabob 07:33 AM 05-01-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Years ago I had a 4 yr old DCG who was using the potty.
She started crying while in there and I was busy at the moment with an infant so I called out to her that I would be there in a minute. She opened the bathroom door to reply.....

One of my other DCB's (age 3) who was waiting in line for the bathroom looks in and says to me "Miss C, I know why she's crying. She's crying because her 'pee-pee' (penis) fell off"

I about died laughing.....
Bahahaha....

I had a 4 yo dcg peek over my shoulder while I was changing ds and she said "Oh he has a tail. I wish I had a tail. Daddy has a big tail but he gets mad when I try to go in the bathroom when he's taking a shower."

These are some funny stories.
Pepperth 07:43 AM 05-01-2015
My son recently told a DCG that his daddy sleeps in underwear.
Unregistered 08:44 AM 05-01-2015
These are pretty funny! DH and I were installing a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Our dds kept coming in and running around the ladder, so we shut the door. When we came out, our oldest dd said: "The neighbor just came over looking for you, but we told him you guys were in the bedroom with the door shut and no one is allowed to go in there for 15 minutes." Sigh.
Onawhim 08:55 AM 05-01-2015
My dcg3 informed me last week at her brother dcb1 has a tail and she doesn't
Leigh 09:15 AM 05-01-2015
I have a 3-year old DCB who has a pretty amazing, advanced drawing talent. This morning, he drew a chalk-outline style picture of a man and showed it to me. Then he grabbed it back, and drew on one more thing and announced: There's his weiner!

This kid is so full of it.
childcaremom 09:17 AM 05-01-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
These are pretty funny! DH and I were installing a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Our dds kept coming in and running around the ladder, so we shut the door. When we came out, our oldest dd said: "The neighbor just came over looking for you, but we told him you guys were in the bedroom with the door shut and no one is allowed to go in there for 15 minutes." Sigh.
Ha ha ha
Meyou 12:11 PM 05-01-2015
I was told today that "Daddy has a new boyfriend who he loves very much and he loves boys more than girls because we are all boys so he got a boyfriend." Daddy and Mommy are currently going through a separation and as far as I know he is still interested in women despite the fact that having three sons makes him like boys best.
daycare 01:10 PM 05-01-2015
hahahh what a funny thread....

I had a dcg once tell his parents did you know that Johnny has a finger stuck in his privates..... I think she was about 3 at the time....lol

I love the things that kids say!!! so innocent
knoxmomof2 03:40 PM 05-04-2015
Very funny posts!
LindseyA 06:54 PM 05-04-2015
My dd3 got up in the middle of the night and happened to see dh come out of the bathroom in his undies. She asked him if he pooped his pants because there was something big right there.
Tags:body parts
Reply Up