Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Reggio / Waldorf / Forest Kindergarten / Granola / Natural - Learning Methods>Learning Methods - New Category
Michael 12:29 PM 10-09-2013
Heidi ask me to create a members only category for Reggio / Waldorf / Forest Kindergarten / Granola / Natural - Learning Methods.
Heidi 12:40 PM 10-09-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
Heidi ask me to create a members only category for Reggio / Waldorf / Forest Kindergarten / Granola / Natural - Learning Methods.

Which shall we do?

At the same time you were doing this, BC suggested a social group. Whichever you think will work best.

I personally think the category would work better, but I'll let you decide.
craftymissbeth 12:42 PM 10-09-2013
If its ok for me to chime in...

I really don't check the social groups very often. I really only check what's going on in the forums
Heidi 12:49 PM 10-09-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:

I really don't check the social groups very often. I really only check what's going on in the forums
yes it is, and that's what I was thinking as well...
mema 12:53 PM 10-09-2013
Originally Posted by craftymissbeth:

Ditto! I check the social groups, but only occassionally when I remember they're there
LK5kids 12:58 PM 10-09-2013
Same here..I.don't always remember the social groups!
Michael 01:53 PM 10-09-2013
Originally Posted by LK5kids:
Same here..I.don't always remember the social groups!
I have to figure a way of making them more obvious.
itlw8 08:16 AM 10-10-2013
there are social groups????
Blackcat31 08:26 AM 10-10-2013
Originally Posted by itlw8:
there are social groups????
Use the blue bar menu at the top of the page. Click on the one that says Community. A drop down menu will appear. The first choice will be social groups.

Once you click that, a page will open and show you all the social groups available.

If you would like to join any of them, let me know. Some are open and some are private with requirements.

The Providers In Training group is private and requests to join need to go to Starburst
Tags:granola method, learning methods, learning technique, reggio emilia, teaching - technique, waldorf method
Reply Up