Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Playoffs
Michelle 07:24 PM 10-18-2016
Ok, I am an avid Dodgers fan and I have two kids that come from Chicago and parents are avid Cubs fans lol
anyways, we have an awesome relationship and mom is so awesomely cool, we have been razzing each other all week
I even told her that the Dodgers lost that first game on purpose just so they can take the play offs in LA
do you think she would get mad or laugh if I sent the kids home tomorrow in little Dodgers shirts?
Just keeping it fun and silly

daycare 07:26 PM 10-18-2016
Originally Posted by Michelle:
Ok, I am an avid Dodgers fan and I have two kids that come from Chicago and parents are avid Cubs fans lol
anyways, we have an awesome relationship and mom is so awesomely cool, we have been razzing each other all week
I even told her that the Dodgers lost that first game on purpose just so they can take the play offs in LA
do you think she would get mad or laugh if I sent the kids home tomorrow in little Dodgers shirts?
Just keeping it fun and silly
I personally wouldn't. But that is funny.
sahm1225 08:03 PM 10-18-2016
Go cubs go! Hey Chicago what do you say? Cubs are going to win today!

We've been singing that all day!!

And. No, I wouldn't do that if they are big fans! I would laugh it off if it was my kid, but some people take sports SO seriously!!

Ps. Yea I know we're losing, but can't stop singing it
Michelle 08:38 PM 10-18-2016
ok
thank you just keeping it professional but fun too
Michelle 08:40 PM 10-18-2016
Originally Posted by daycare:

daycare 09:18 PM 10-18-2016
I've never been a Dodgers fan, I lived in southern Cali for a long time adopted the angles. Now I live up in Bay Area and despise SF Giants.

BUT I HOPE Dodgers get a chance to kick SF butt. Lol
DaveA 03:53 AM 10-19-2016
yep

This series is more interesting (a lifelong Cardinals fan) to me than the potential world series matchup. On one hand Kershaw is the best pitcher out there and I want to see him get a ring. On the other hand I kind of want to the Cubs to win just so I can see what their fans will do without having the continued mental anguish that being a Cubs fan brings.
Michelle 06:47 AM 10-19-2016
Originally Posted by DaveA:
yep

This series is more interesting (a lifelong Cardinals fan) to me than the potential world series matchup. On one hand Kershaw is the best pitcher out there and I want to see him get a ring. On the other hand I kind of want to the Cubs to win just so I can see what their fans will do without having the continued mental anguish that being a Cubs fan brings.
yup! curse of the goat!
Controlled Chaos 07:43 AM 10-19-2016
I am a huge Cubs fan but my grandparent lived in LA for years and years and I became a Dodgers fan too. But - GO CUBS!!!!

Two of my families here are huge Giants fans. One of them gave me an especially hard time one morning, I had my Cubs hat on and they sent DCG in a Giants jersey. The dad razzed me hard at drop off. So I texted the parents "uh oh! DCG spilled on her jersey!" Then I sent a pic of DCG in a cubs shirt and hat and said "That's better!" I have known this family over a year and knew they would find it funny. I then sent a pic of DCG back in her Giants jersey playing with friends with a text that said "no Giants apparel was harmed in the making of this text"

Anyway... GO CUBS!
Michelle 02:50 PM 10-19-2016
Oh my gosh!
that is so funny!!!
I also have another girl in care that came in completely wearing head to toe Giants orange

daycare 02:54 PM 10-19-2016
Originally Posted by Michelle:
Oh my gosh!
that is so funny!!!
I also have another girl in care that came in completely wearing head to toe Giants orange
new rule.....terminated for wearing the wrong team...

haahahah your parents are super funny and really getting into this...lol
sahm1225 05:26 PM 10-19-2016

Love this!! My Dcf are all huge Cubs fans. I dont really follow sports but I've been following along this time around. The cubs have to win!! One of my dcds passed away a year ago after a short battle with cancer. Dcm said that shortly before he died, he joked that he would come back in spirit just to make the cubs win. SOoooo... they just have to win so I can see dcm feel like it's a sign from him
Michelle 09:12 AM 10-20-2016

I will put it in my contract

Michelle 09:12 AM 10-20-2016
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
Love this!! My Dcf are all huge Cubs fans. I dont really follow sports but I've been following along this time around. The cubs have to win!! One of my dcds passed away a year ago after a short battle with cancer. Dcm said that shortly before he died, he joked that he would come back in spirit just to make the cubs win. SOoooo... they just have to win so I can see dcm feel like it's a sign from him
well, after last nights fiasco, she might get her wish
grrrrrrrr
Reply Up