Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Music CD's
BentleysBands 12:08 PM 11-03-2010
thats cd's NOT cloth diapers

I'm looking to purchase more music for our daycare and wanted to know your favorites?

just seems all the ones i'm finding pretty much have the same songs..

so whats yours?
kitkat 12:30 PM 11-03-2010
I checked one out from the library, but I have no idea what it was called. The singer is Hap Palmer. It has the regular songs...I'm a little tea pot, ring around the rosie, etc. However, he sings it the "normal" way and then the next part is a hipper version. It's one of the few cds that doesn't annoy me I'll try to find the title.
kitkat 12:36 PM 11-03-2010
Found the title! It's so original...Early Childhood Classics. Aside from the lame title, I love the cd.
DBug 01:26 PM 11-03-2010
For naptime lullabies, I LOVE "Blink" by Plumb. Amazing songs and lyrics, and since I've listened to it for 2 hours, 5 days a week for the past year and a half, it's passed the test of listen-ability without annoy-ability .
DCMomOf3 02:06 PM 11-03-2010
We do Vivaldi, the Four Seasons at nap. For play the kids like the Veggie Tales Jr's Playtime (I think that is what it is called), Music Together - Drum Song Collection, Walt Disney's Children's Favorite songs #1, Choo Choo Soul, they Might be Giants - Here come the ABCs. I also have some compliations that a friend made me.
melskids 03:29 PM 11-03-2010
absolutely anything by red grammer. hello world is my favorite album of his. I listen to it over and over...lol

i just picked up a CD from a yard sale- putumayo presents: world playground, a musical adventure for kids. the website on the back of the CD is www.putumayo.com . each song is sung in a different language. its a really cool CD, and the kids seem to like it.

greg and steve
laurie berkner
sountrack to toy story
Jewels 06:45 AM 11-04-2010
I just pay the $9.95/month to have rhapsody, then I can always listen to something different, and I have speakers hooked up to my laptop, I like it, you can pretty much listen to everything.
Tags:music
Reply Up