Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Another Newbie :)
AprilJSmith 01:21 PM 03-15-2012
Hello all!
I randomly stumbled across daycare.com and am so glad I did.

I am in the research phase of what I hope turns out to be a new inhome daycare.

Shortish story about me:

My whole life I wanted to be a teacher, a wife, and a mom. I started out to get my degree to become a kindergarten teacher, however life intervened and that did not happen. I ahve been in the business world for about 14 years now. My husband and I have been married for almost 9 years and 2.5 years ago we adopted our beautiful daughter. The mommy heartstrings are pulled on daily to spend more time with dd and I have several times thought about daycare. I brought up the idea to dd's current daycare provider who had nothing but completely positive things to say about her experience and has really pushed me to explore it. I have been praying and researching for the past month and half and think it is the right step for me and our family.

My biggest concern is stepping into the unknown of income as my current income is slightly more than half our household's earnings . That being said I know there are areas we can cut in our budget and want to do some marketing and be ready before I officially open so that I can start out with at least 1 or 2 children.

April
Blackcat31 01:38 PM 03-15-2012
Welcome to the forum!
Michael 01:54 PM 03-15-2012
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
Tags:california
Reply Up