Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Out of the Mouths of Babes
bonsaibaby 07:40 PM 02-24-2020
After a terrible day with a four year old I was talking to her mon about how she was refusing to share or cleanup after dumping multiple buckets today and she had a very sassy mouth on her today.

I love her mom, she asked the little girl to explain her terrible behavior today and DCG turns around and points at me and say " well SHE shouldn't be tattling on me".

UGGGG, all I could do not to laugh but mom mouthed sorry to me over her head and as she is walking down the stairs I could hear her say " we are going to have a very serious talk tonight" and the sound of a wailing child.

Didn't like to hear that but maybe she will come with a better attitude tomorrow. LOL
'
Baby Beluga 07:51 PM 02-24-2020
Originally Posted by bonsaibaby:
After a terrible day with a four year old I was talking to her mon about how she was refusing to share or cleanup after dumping multiple buckets today and she had a very sassy mouth on her today.

I love her mom, she asked the little girl to explain her terrible behavior today and DCG turns around and points at me and say " well SHE shouldn't be tattling on me".

UGGGG, all I could do not to laugh but mom mouthed sorry to me over her head and as she is walking down the stairs I could hear her say " we are going to have a very serious talk tonight" and the sound of a wailing child.

Didn't like to hear that but maybe she will come with a better attitude tomorrow. LOL
'
Sometimes they say some funny stuff!

I was cutting grapes today and a 4 year old asked why. I explained and he told me he had a grape a while ago that was not cut and was so big it was "the king of all grapes"
Tags:tough day
Reply Up