Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Weird Schedule Opening Ideas How To Fill
daycare 06:00 PM 03-15-2011
I have one opening that I have been trying to fill for over a month. This is the longest that I have ever had an opening.

First off I made a mistake and took a part time child, I ended up having to term so now it is open.

The days that I have to offer are 7:45-6:00 pm M-Tu-F.....

I have had only one interview and one other call....

Any ideas of how I could fill this spot? Should I offer drop in? I cant offer different days, as I am at my cap on the other days of the week.

what would you guys do to fill this? i also don't offer less than 3 days a week, my past experience is that 2 days a week is not enough time for a child to adjust to our program???

Advice?
Abigail 08:16 PM 03-15-2011
How is your part timer working out which is Wednesday and Thursday? They must only be two days a week unless you have other part timers and this just happens to be the days they all attend to be at your limit.

I would offer Monday and Tuesday care if the right family had an interview because usually schedules split up being M, W, F and T, TH. Have a higher rate for the two days a week care and offer drop in on Fridays at a certain rate as well. Easier yet, change to only offer full time care.
Tags:filling spots, schedule
Reply Up