Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kinda Funny...
Zoe 07:00 PM 09-22-2011
This morning I get a call on my cell phone for an infant and preschool opening. The mother works at WalMart and her preschooler would need to ride the bus twice a week to his preschool. I told her my rates and she said, "okay thank you." and hung up. Okay......

Two hours later I get a call on my house phone for an infant and preschool opening. The mother works at WalMart and her preschooler would need to ride the bus twice a week to his preschool. Sound familiar? I told her my rates and she said, "When can I come over to take a look at your place."

I guess "home phone me" is more convincing than "cell phone me". LOL!

The worst part is I didn't even realize it was the same woman until much later this evening! Guess it has been a LONG day huh?!? It sounds like a perfect situation and hopefully "in-person me" was good enough too!
laundrymom 07:03 PM 09-22-2011
Lol. That too funny!!
familyschoolcare 07:24 PM 09-22-2011
That is funny
cheerfuldom 10:41 AM 09-23-2011
she probably called you and thought it was way too expensive. called a few more places and saw that it wasn't. then heard your rate again and realized that that charge IS a good deal!
beachgrl 04:02 PM 09-23-2011
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
she probably called you and thought it was way too expensive. called a few more places and saw that it wasn't. then heard your rate again and realized that that charge IS a good deal!
What she said, lol hilarious!
Zoe 09:53 AM 09-25-2011
That's pretty much what I was guessing too.
Tags:interviews, new clients, phone call
Reply Up