Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hi !!!!
JuJubug 06:35 PM 08-17-2012
Hello
My name is Julie and I am a preschool Director at a non profit christian based 1/2 day preschool in Lawrenceville, GA. This is my 2nd school year as director but my 8th year at the preschool. I began my 1st year as a 2 yr old teacher, then moved to the 3 yrs and my last 4 years of teaching and my favorite was private Pre k.
I have been to this forum many times looking for answers and advice in the past and have now finally decided to register.

I have 2 daughters 9 and 12 yrs old. Both attended the preschool I work at. One of the best parts I feel about my job is the time I get to spend with my daughters before and after work. Its almost like being a stay at home mom. I take them both to school, my job starts at 8:45 and ends at 1:30 so I also pick them both up. Im off when they are, we follow our counties calendar. I really feel blessed with this job.
The other best part about my job is the kids at the school. They are all great and real special in their own individual way. I really love them all no matter how difficult or easy they may be. It's like an unconditional love and wanting the best for them all and to guide them and watch grow and chng.
My staff is also great and I'm real lucky. we all mush well and if we have a difference or issue It can be talked through, forgiven or worked out.

I look forward to joining in on the posts and finding some extra input on how I can help our facility grow and be successful.

Thanks alot
Julie woods
Michael 06:51 PM 08-17-2012
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.

Suggest you change your username from your email address. Let me know what you want to change it to.
Blackcat31 08:02 PM 08-17-2012
Welcome to the forum!
JuJubug 08:37 PM 08-17-2012
How about: JuJubug
Michael 08:46 PM 08-17-2012
Originally Posted by rujuwoods@comcast.net:
How about: JuJubug

Ok, Use that to log in from now on.
Tags:director, georgia
Reply Up