Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>You Know You're Tired When....
BumbleBee 07:29 AM 11-06-2013
You put the toaster in the fridge and the bread in the cupboard.
Country Kids 07:34 AM 11-06-2013
Or when you keep calling one of the little ones by your own childs name and wonder why the child isn't responding!
Leigh 09:26 AM 11-06-2013
I started making breakfast for the kids 2 weeks ago, and found sour cream in my spice cabinet. I had been shopping late the night before, and threw it in there while unloading!
Brooksie 09:29 AM 11-06-2013
You put sugar in your coffee pot instead of coffee grounds....
melilley 09:29 AM 11-06-2013
Originally Posted by Leigh:
I started making breakfast for the kids 2 weeks ago, and found sour cream in my spice cabinet. I had been shopping late the night before, and threw it in there while unloading!
I just found opened strawberry preserves in my cupboard. It says to keep refrigerated after opening.
KBCsMommy 09:32 AM 11-06-2013
Or your ds asks for some goldfish and some milk to drink.......And you pour the milk in the goldfish instead of the cup.......
melilley 09:36 AM 11-06-2013
When you take a shower and can't remember if you washed your hair or body, or anything so you do it again just in case, or when you get out you realize that you still have conditioner in your hair.

My friends and I, joke about this all the time...lol
My3cents 09:45 AM 11-06-2013
you put the kids shoes on the wrong feet
BumbleBee 10:04 AM 11-06-2013
Originally Posted by melilley:
When you take a shower and can't remember if you washed your hair or body, or anything so you do it again just in case, or when you get out you realize that you still have conditioner in your hair.

My friends that are parents, and I, joke about this all the time...lol
I do this more often then I care to admit!
Moppetland 10:31 AM 11-06-2013
...I couldn't get the gear shift into D and then found out it was because the ignition wasn't turned yet, even though the key was in there.

...the dcks had to wait to eat thirty minutes late because I forgot to turn on the gas pilot under the pot that held the uncooked pasta for their lunch.

...I had to go 3 miles up the street to my daughter's high school to get her house key to get into the house, because I forgot to retrieve the house key off the key rack when I retrieved the car keys to run up the street to the store with 2 of my dcks in tow. I have one of those locks where you turn the lock and slam the door and it will lock.

...a parent came into the house and made a statement that someone did a horrible poopy. When I checked all the kids, they were dry. I smelled it most of the day myself and kept checking the kids. Found out I unintentionally left a foul diaper sitting on top of one of the supply cabinets I must have left up there on my way to the diaper bin. One of the children asked me for more construction paper and I must have set it there on my way to retrieve the paper and forgot about it.
Reply Up