Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Girls Found Safe!!!
Country Kids 07:09 AM 05-07-2013
Have you heard about the 3 girls that were found after 10-11 years of being kidnapped.

There are three of them that were found all together at one house and are now safe!

What an amazing, amazing story for their families! One of the girls moms has passed away since the girl was kidnapped and the family says it was from a broken heart.

I just have to send up extra prayers for the people that families are still looking for and hope that maybe we hear more stories like this every so often.
Michelle 08:31 AM 05-07-2013
This is so awesome!
I thought it was funny when that guy that helped rescued them said" I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran to a black mans arms!"

I have some good friends that are just like this guy and I love down to earth people like this.

so happy today

KBCsMommy 08:45 AM 05-07-2013
Such a crazy thing to happen. Heartbreaking and Amazing all at the same time. I hope these girls get all the help they need to survive the trauma of the kidnap.
KBCsMommy 08:46 AM 05-07-2013
Originally Posted by Michelle:
This is so awesome!
I thought it was funny when that guy that helped rescued them said" I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran to a black mans arms!"

I have some good friends that are just like this guy and I love down to earth people like this.

so happy today
Michelle- I just saw your post I was going to say the same thing about that guy!! " I was just sittin here, you know, eatin my MCDonalds"
Oneluckymom 09:03 AM 05-07-2013
Just read their story...how scary to be kidnapped and then trapped for years. Can't wait to watch their interview...you know media is scrambling to get the first one!
KnoxMom 09:12 AM 05-07-2013
Exactly! I can't imagine the story from their perspective...
MotherNature 09:16 AM 05-07-2013
Those poor girls. Wasn't there a little girl too? I wonder if it's one of theirs from rape. I'm wondering if they were sex slaves. I'm dying to know the details, but sick with sadness about it as well. Also, how sad that the one's mom died before seeing her again.
Sugar Magnolia 09:49 AM 05-07-2013
That dude was awesome.
DaisyMamma 09:59 AM 05-07-2013
Originally Posted by Michelle:
This is so awesome!

so happy today
I thought that was hilarious!
Thank goodness for people like him. Those 4 who got out had a peaceful night last night. That little girl is going to have quite an adjustment I imagine. Its so scary!
DaisyMamma 10:01 AM 05-07-2013
Originally Posted by KBCsMommy:
Michelle- I just saw your post I was going to say the same thing about that guy!! " I was just sittin here, you know, eatin my MCDonalds"
Lol. He's quite a character.
I too hope to hear more. Amanda should write a book.

Has anyone read a boom called "The Room"?
Similar situation it sounds like. Its an amazing story.
Pineapple 02:50 PM 05-07-2013
I can't imagine being kidnapped and trapped for 10 years. What an awful situation. Amazing that they were found after all this time though
Scout 07:11 PM 05-08-2013
this is my neck of the woods ladies!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Charles Ramsey!! I was hoping for an autotune and I won!! I live on the other side of Cleveland but, where I used to work we had a store RIGHT across the street from where Amanda Berry worked at BK!! I am so proud to be a Clevelander right now-does that sound strange?! We have a great city that is underated by lots of people, including the residents!!
Reply Up