Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Menus, Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Ideas>Are You Wearing Mask in Center's Kitchen?
Unregistered 12:10 PM 05-12-2020
Does anyone work in a center? I am supposed to return to work (lunch lady) soon and wondered if others are in the same boat as far as mask wearing dread (so hot in kitchen already) and anticipating other changes. Have you already gone back and what changes have you encountered?
Michael 12:23 PM 05-12-2020
You should just comply and wear a mask especially around food.
Unregistered 07:54 AM 05-13-2020
Yes, I most definitely will be. I'm just looking to see if there're changes that I wouldn't have thought of and trying to get some sort of heads up, thanks.
Cat Herder 04:29 PM 05-13-2020
Here all meals must be served in the contained classrooms, so you may have to get class numbers and cart meals to each room then collect dishes after. Catering style. You may even like it better.
Former Teacher 11:41 AM 05-14-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Does anyone work in a center? I am supposed to return to work (lunch lady) soon and wondered if others are in the same boat as far as mask wearing dread (so hot in kitchen already) and anticipating other changes. Have you already gone back and what changes have you encountered?
Not center related- one of local sandwich shops isn't requiring masks. I am in TX.

There are signs everywhere stating that employees aren't wearing masks but if you would rather the person taking your order and making your food to wear one please notify them and they will put one on
Tags:cafeteria, covid-19 - precautions, face masks
Reply Up