Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Exhausted- Interview Blitz!
EchoMom 05:01 PM 11-27-2012
Whoa, I'm drained! So after posting about how the holidays are such a hard time to fill spots, I've been super busy!!! Had an interview last week, one yesterday, two tonight, one more on Saturday.... I'm exhausted!

Good news??? 2 new infants signed up so far and a couple other prospects still from tonight and Saturdays interviews.

Best news??? Both infants signed up under my new MUCH HIGHER PRICES!!! Wohoo!!! $180/week per infant! Up from my old $150 rate. Nice!

And now that my mom is working with me full time, it's been a dream! SOoooooooooooooo nice to have help!!!

We are full full full!
LaLa1923 05:15 PM 11-27-2012
[quote=glenechogirl;289706]Whoa, I'm drained! So after posting about how the holidays are such a hard time to fill spots, I've been super busy!!! Had an interview last week, one yesterday, two tonight, one more on Saturday.... I'm exhausted!

Good news??? 2 new infants signed up so far and a couple other prospects still from tonight and Saturdays interviews.

Best news??? Both infants signed up under my new MUCH HIGHER PRICES!!! Wohoo!!! $180/week per infant! Up from my old $150 rate. Nice!

And now that my mom is working with me full time, it's been a dream! SOoooooooooooooo nice to have help!!!

Congrats!!!! I'm hoping something pans out from the interviews I did too. Would you mind sharing how you got them? Where did you put your ad? What did it say? ty!!!!
LK5kids 05:51 PM 11-27-2012
Awesome news. Hooray!
nanglgrl 06:15 PM 11-27-2012
How wonderful!!
Scout 06:23 PM 11-27-2012
that is great news!!
SilverSabre25 06:28 PM 11-27-2012
yay! Congrats! If only we were closer....I'd say send me any overflows, lol. I have one space left
Countrygal 06:30 PM 11-27-2012
Yeah!!! Way to go! I'd add some smilies, but for some reason mine aren't working. But I'm thinking cheerleader here!
EchoMom 04:20 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
yay! Congrats! If only we were closer....I'd say send me any overflows, lol. I have one space left
Silver, you know if I ever heard of anyone in your part of town I TOTALLY would send them on to you!

BTW, my neighbor DIRECTLY across the street has started "babysitting." I've seen some pick ups and drops offs. But I can tell her hours are really early to really late and I know she doesn't have the set up I do. Not really worried, there's plenty of business in this location to go around. But I am hurt she didn't talk to me first, I could have given her lots of ideas/help.
EchoMom 04:21 AM 11-28-2012
[quote=LaLa1923;289708]
Originally Posted by glenechogirl:
Whoa, I'm drained! So after posting about how the holidays are such a hard time to fill spots, I've been super busy!!! Had an interview last week, one yesterday, two tonight, one more on Saturday.... I'm exhausted!

Congrats!!!! I'm hoping something pans out from the interviews I did too. Would you mind sharing how you got them? Where did you put your ad? What did it say? ty!!!!
Craigslist, Care.com, and word of mouth. My ads include excellent pictures. And I always always always direct people to my website, which is ALWAYS something people mention that they really like and are impressed by.
Reply Up