Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Halloween Gifts?
queenbee 01:05 PM 09-17-2012
Next month I'm making Halloween bows for the girls in my daycare. They all have gorgeous hair and I'm already making a big lot to sell anyways.

I'm having a tough time figuring out what to do with the 3 boys in my care. Two of them have hair that would hold bows well () but I know the parents won't go for it.

Any ideas on what I can get or make them?

Thanks!
daycare 01:07 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by queenbee:
Next month I'm making Halloween bows for the girls in my daycare. They all have gorgeous hair and I'm already making a big lot to sell anyways.

I'm having a tough time figuring out what to do with the 3 boys in my care. Two of them have hair that would hold bows well () but I know the parents won't go for it.

Any ideas on what I can get or make them?

Thanks!
Nija head bands.............lol

I don't give gifts for this holiday....
SilverSabre25 01:07 PM 09-17-2012
how about masks?
Oneluckymom 01:08 PM 09-17-2012
The first things that came to my mind were either hats or t-shirts. I'm sure someone will have other ideas...good luck!
MrsSteinel'sHouse 01:11 PM 09-17-2012
What about treat bags?? Cloth ones, you can either sew or get the cheap bags and decorate them.
julie 01:19 PM 09-17-2012
Pirate eye patches?
Blackcat31 01:25 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by Oneluckymom:
The first things that came to my mind were either hats or t-shirts. I'm sure someone will have other ideas...good luck!
We made tie-dyed Tee's a few years ago.....the kids loved them and some of them still wear them. We wrote their names on them and the year too.
daycarediva 03:42 PM 09-17-2012
What about halloween colored bracelets? My daycare boy loves them and they are more gender neutral but still something that can be worn.

I was thinking about tye dying tshirts for halloween too, either that or embroidering each kids initial in Halloween fabric on a shirt.
Reply Up