Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Off Subject But Need Some Creativeness lol
lflick 12:25 PM 08-01-2013
So I am putting together a concert event to benefit a project called Treyden's Cabin. The basis of the project is to raise money to completely transform a hematology/oncology waiting area to make the hours of starting at 4 walls a little less boring for kids undergoing treatment. The room is named after this little guy, from my community, who recently lost his battle.
http://savingtreyden.com/

I am looking for suggestions for names of this event.
CedarCreek 12:41 PM 08-01-2013
Oh jeez, that made me bawl!

How about Transformations for Treyden?
lflick 12:44 PM 08-01-2013
It was terribly heartbreaking! The whole state followed his story and you couldn't help but fall in love with him! I would like to do this as I felt very helpless during the situation so I would love to help make this happen!
Scout 04:07 PM 08-01-2013
tracing for trayden? sorry no caps but ds is in my lap. heartbreaking.
Scout 05:33 PM 08-01-2013
Are you going to use the money to strictly paint murals on the walls or will you be providing books, toys, etc. for in the room? If the second one you could call it "trinkets for treyden"?
CedarCreek 05:41 PM 08-01-2013
Treydens transformers??

I'm stumped.
daycare 05:42 PM 08-01-2013
his name means gods garden......so maybe you can go off of that....

I am in this same battle right now..................this hits so so so close to home for me. I could bare to read anything on his page...........Bless your soul you sweet angel for all that you have done and will do for this boy and his family.............................
Starburst 06:09 PM 08-01-2013
Team Treyden? Since everyone is on his team.

or Treyden's Triumph?
Tags:illness, sick kid
Reply Up