Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Baby Never Used to Cry, Now Cries All Day
Indoorvoice 05:37 AM 03-08-2019
I've watched this baby since he was 3 months, now he is almost 1. He made it through the trial period beautifully. Never cried just to cry, only when he needed something. Since he turned 11 months, things have taken a turn for the worst and he cries at any loud noise, any redirection no matter how gentle, and pretty much just all day. What gives? Is this a stage? I will add, I think there may be something wrong medically, but parents are not worried. He was out sick all week last week with vomiting randomly but doctor's didn't know what it was. An ultrasound showed enlarged kidneys but the doctors said they didn't want to follow up. He is very underweight, not sleeping well at night, and just generally looks unwell (sunken red eyes, pale skin). I'm planning on closing in a few months but haven't told parents yet. Would you just wait it out? Poor thing is absolutely miserable here. Parents say he is fine at home.
rosieteddy 07:13 AM 03-08-2019
They will be the longest months ever.I personally would give them notice.Why not go out on a pleasant note?On the other hand after months of his screaming you'll be extra glad you closed.
boy_mom 10:33 AM 03-08-2019
Honestly, I would term. They're going to have to find new care anyway. Maybe give them an extra week to secure new care, but I wouldnt deal with that, especially if i was planning to close within a few months!
Tags:change in behavior, cries constantly, crying - all day
Reply Up