Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Best Text Message Ever...
Christian Mother 01:01 PM 07-05-2011
One of my families texted me that she had a terrible dream that I was going back to work and so this morning she made me home made salsa....I just tried it a bit ago....it is soooooo good!! Well, I wanted to tell her how great it was and how much I love it!! She texted me back about having the nightmare and how much she appreciates me and wanted to do something nice!! Totally made my day!!
wdmmom 01:26 PM 07-05-2011
That is so awesome!

For Mother's Day...one of my clients brought me in some banana bread and a bath set. I didn't like the banana bread and my girls enjoyed the bubble bath set.

I loved the thought! It's the first time any daycare parent thought of me on Mother's Day!
cheerfuldom 02:22 PM 07-05-2011
those are both really sweet stories. one of my DCMs bought me an orchid plant for Easter. It was so pretty and so sweet of her to think of me.....I was speechless.
SilverSabre25 02:40 PM 07-05-2011
aww, what a sweet story! I wish more parents would do nice things for us like that.
elle73 06:20 PM 07-05-2011
That was nice of dcm to think of you and let you know how much she appreciates you.

One of my dcm's sent me a message on mother's day saying happy mother's day because I know dcg thinks of you as a mother, I thought it was really sweet of her to say that.
Candyland 07:28 PM 07-05-2011
awww - what a nice gesture!
PitterPatter 07:31 PM 07-05-2011
Wow that's a great for a change! U must be a great provider and obviously have respectful and grateful clients! KUDOS to u!
MamaBear 08:33 PM 07-05-2011
Thats awesome! It feels so good when they show their appreciation for all our hard work! Good for you That makes me smile
Christian Mother 09:49 PM 07-05-2011
Thank guys!! I agree...nothing warms my heart more when a parent take a few moments to do something special. It brightens up my whole day...well, in this case all week long!! I am sooo blessed with such wonderful families!! I love what I do, I am soooo blessed to be home and love on other families children. I am really living my dream!!! These children are just such a joy but there are days that are just hard you know...they don't feel well and you try really hard to make them feel special or give extra more love to help them til the end of the day when there parents come to pick them up. Some times I am just so bone tired. It is just sooo wonderful to be recognized and be appreciated. Even a simple thank you at the end of the day with a meaningful smile and eye contact makes me sooo very happy!!
Tags:positive, texting
Reply Up