Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>End Of Summer Party??? One More ?
mama2one 12:35 PM 08-06-2013
I have a few dck that are for summer care only and will be leaving at the end of the month. I would like to have a end of summer party for everyone. Just curious if anyone has had one before and what you did to include the younger ones.

also in my monthly newsletters I am asking dcps if there children will be attending come september or not. schedules have changed for some parents and they have not notified me. I need to fill spots if they will not be back .. im just not sure how to word this.

thanks
daycarediva 02:13 PM 08-06-2013
I always have an end of summer party, even if nobody is leaving (some go to K and stay as SA). We have a field day, shaving cream fight, water play, bounce house, usually do pizza or something fun for lunch and have a special dessert (ice cream). Parents have been awesome at sending in things for the party in past years, one sent in goody bags for each kid last year and a full size playdoh.

I would just say

Please let me know no later than X date if your child will be attending after 9/X/13. These fall spaces are first come, first serve. something like that.
mama2one 02:23 PM 08-06-2013
great idea with the shaving cream and pizza thank you. i asked one dck what they would like to do fun and they said get an ocean lol. what an imagination. That sounds good for the wording thanks
Tags:summer, summer - party
Reply Up