Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>New Member/New Employee
candissos 11:06 AM 12-11-2012
Hi, Can anyone tell me some specific things I need to have in and employee handbook? I have read blogs and googled all sorts of things, but none has told me exactly what is needed or required for a great employee hand book.
Sugar Magnolia 11:16 AM 12-11-2012
Hi! Mine has job description, policies for late/call offs, a copy of the parent hand book , emergency procedures, required training and time lines for completion, and policies for termination/resignation. Hope that helps!
MarinaVanessa 01:28 PM 12-11-2012
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
Hi! Mine has job description, policies for late/call offs, a copy of the parent hand book , emergency procedures, required training and time lines for completion, and policies for termination/resignation. Hope that helps!
Mine has this plus use of cell phone, smoking, non-compete and privacy policy.
Abigail 04:13 PM 12-11-2012
I have not created an employee handbook, simply too busy updating paperwork and just learning how to hire. I'm about to hire my second employee so I have two part timers and I also have two new kids so I'm busy along with doing a grant program. AWWK

I want to make one but I know with this next new employee starting soon I will be realistic with her and less frustrating since I know what I do and don't want in an employee.
candissos 04:30 AM 12-12-2012
Thanks, this really helps me alot. I had no clue what to put in an employee handbook, especially one that covers all aspect of the job. Thanks
Tags:tennessee
Reply Up