Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Would You Organize My Daycare Room?
JeepGirl6 09:47 AM 10-16-2013
I need advice on how to organize my daycare area into centers. If any of you are interested in me sending you my pictures please either provide your E-mail here or you PM me your E-mail. Thank you so much!

I have a fireplace in the daycare area which I think makes it difficult to use my space I have the ways I would like. I have shelves with toys in them in front of the fireplace. Any one else have a fireplace? How do you manage to use that space?
Maria2013 10:05 AM 10-16-2013
I would have to see the fireplace to get an idea
my e-mail you can find in my profile
melskids 10:33 AM 10-16-2013
I have a fireplace in my space too. The block shelf and building area is in front of it.
TwinKristi 10:41 AM 10-16-2013
My husband built a shelving unit to put in front of our fireplace because it was just a dead space we couldn't use and would have to block off anyway. I can send you a pic if you're interested. We made it custom to our size because dh is handy like that and it would be quite pricey to buy a piece to fit. I can send you pics if you'd like.
JeepGirl6 10:47 AM 10-16-2013
Originally Posted by TwinKristi:
My husband built a shelving unit to put in front of our fireplace because it was just a dead space we couldn't use and would have to block off anyway. I can send you a pic if you're interested. We made it custom to our size because dh is handy like that and it would be quite pricey to buy a piece to fit. I can send you pics if you'd like.

Yes please :-)
missheather 11:23 AM 10-16-2013
Can you send me pic too? Thanks!
BrooklynM 09:52 PM 10-23-2013
Can you send me a pic please also??

Thank you
TwinKristi 09:56 PM 10-23-2013
Sent!
BrooklynM 10:02 PM 10-23-2013
Sent!
Thank you! Got it! Wow, there was a fireplace there before? I would have NEVER EVER known! Great work! Unfortunately I have a big mantel around mine. Thank you so much for sharing!
SSWonders 02:46 AM 10-24-2013
Can you post pics here and let us see?
Tags:layout, room setup
Reply Up