Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Just a Few Questions for Daycare Owners/Workers
Unregistered 08:42 AM 01-15-2020
Hello. I am new to this forum. I am currently looking to start a business catering to daycares. We will operate in the form of a children's book website. I was wondering what mediums you use to help entertain kids such as TV, DVDs, CDs, youtube... etc. All of the stories will have positive lessons in them so this is also educational. This is just a preliminary inquiry to gain some knowledge for my business. Thank you in advance.
Blackcat31 08:48 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hello. I am new to this forum. I am currently looking to start a business catering to daycares. We will operate in the form of a children's book website. I was wondering what mediums you use to help entertain kids such as TV, DVDs, CDs, youtube... etc. All of the stories will have positive lessons in them so this is also educational. This is just a preliminary inquiry to gain some knowledge for my business. Thank you in advance.
Please consider registering with the forum. The forum is a wealth of knowledge for providers in all areas of the profession.

However, please do not solicit information from our members without first getting permission from the site's owner.

You can find his info here:

https://www.daycare.com/forum/member.php?u=1

Once he gives permission, this thread will be re-opened so members can respond to your questions.

Thank you!
Closed Thread Up