Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Phone App Not Working
DaisyMamma 10:46 AM 07-19-2011
I downloaded the phone app for the forum and it just gives an error when i try to view threads. Sugguestions?
SandeeAR 12:11 PM 07-19-2011
There's an app? I didn't know that. I always just use the internet on my phone and google it.
MyAngels 12:15 PM 07-19-2011
I tried it, it's not working for me, either.
pinkbunny85 01:03 PM 07-19-2011
it isn't working for me either.
MarinaVanessa 11:28 PM 07-19-2011
Originally Posted by SandeeAR:
There's an app? I didn't know that. I always just use the internet on my phone and google it.
I didn't know there was an app either?! I always have the page open in my web browser. Where can I get it? What's it called? And when will it be fixed? I'm soo going to get this app.
MyAngels 06:42 AM 07-20-2011
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
I didn't know there was an app either?! I always have the page open in my web browser. Where can I get it? What's it called? And when will it be fixed? I'm soo going to get this app.
I found it in the Market on my Android phone. I searched "daycare.com" to find it. It's free , but apparently buggy.
MarinaVanessa 09:53 PM 07-20-2011
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
I found it in the Market on my Android phone. I searched "daycare.com" to find it. It's free , but apparently buggy.
Hmm, I have an iPhone. Maybe that's why I don't see it??
55CMK83 04:44 AM 07-21-2011
I have it on my phone too, but thought it was just my phone!! Even played with the WiFi thinking it was that. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing problems with the app
Michael 09:45 AM 07-21-2011
We tried to have a phone app created for the forum when the company that makes this forum software offered a license for one. They put something together for us but it obviously is not working correctly and they are working on correcting it. The iPhone app is also being worked on but they be having the same issues. Hopefully they can figure it out quickly.
SandeeAR 06:09 PM 07-22-2011
Thanks Michael! Can you post something and let us know when the iPhone app comes out?
Tags:andriod, iphone, phone
Reply Up