Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Funny Day
Unregistered 01:14 PM 09-07-2020
This happened Friday and I was lmao. I just started a job mid August and have been in the infant room since (can't wait to leave, babies are not for me lol). We only have like 5 kids in the whole school (small place to begin with) because of COVID. Friday, I got the chance to be with the 2/3's.

One of the little girls (2) was crawling on the floor and meowing. She started crawling to me meowing. I was laughing so hard. I asked her if she was a cat lol. I've never seen a kid do this before. She was so cute!

Thant's all.
Former Teacher 01:42 PM 09-07-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
This happened Friday and I was lmao. I just started a job mid August and have been in the infant room since (can't wait to leave, babies are not for me lol). We only have like 5 kids in the whole school (small place to begin with) because of COVID. Friday, I got the chance to be with the 2/3's.

One of the little girls (2) was crawling on the floor and meowing. She started crawling to me meowing. I was laughing so hard. I asked her if she was a cat lol. I've never seen a kid do this before. She was so cute!

Thant's all.
That is funny and cute.

I once was in a bookstore. A very quiet bookstore. I walked around the corner and I saw a girl around 3 or 4 years old with her mom. Girl looked at me and I smiled. She went MMMEEEOOOOWWWWW ....really really REALLY loud. I said....purr purr (not as loud) and we laughed
Mariposa 10:58 PM 09-10-2020
So cute!

I must have been in this business so long-it happens all the time..still super cute!
Tags:cute, funny - kids
Reply Up