Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Whining and Crying All Day
Unregistered 01:50 PM 10-24-2019
I can not deal with a 3 years old boy crying and whining about everything. BTW after 8 years in this business,,I am going to close my daycare in December.
rosieteddy 02:24 PM 10-24-2019
Sorry your dealing with that.At 3 he should be happy some of the day right?As the old Kenny Rogers song said "YOU GOT TO KNOW WHEN TO WALK AWAY".Good luck in your next chapter.
e.j. 06:18 PM 10-24-2019
I've had a few kids like that; it can be stressful and makes for a very long day. I'm sorry you're going through it. The good news is, December is right around the corner.
Ariana 04:34 PM 10-25-2019
Likely chronically sleep deprived. Every single one of my non stop whiners and criers stopped once they started sleeping at my house more and I got the parents to fix night time sleep. A chronically sleep deprived person cannot deal with their emotions at all.
Unregistered 09:34 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by e.j.:
I've had a few kids like that; it can be stressful and makes for a very long day. I'm sorry you're going through it. The good news is, December is right around the corner.
It really is stressful and it can be difficult for the other kids.
Unregistered 09:35 PM 10-25-2019
Originally Posted by Ariana:
Likely chronically sleep deprived. Every single one of my non stop whiners and criers stopped once they started sleeping at my house more and I got the parents to fix night time sleep. A chronically sleep deprived person cannot deal with their emotions at all.
He sleeps for two hours at nap time I think is enough. But at his house I think he goes to bed very late and wakes up early (he gets here at 6:45 am). He stays here until 6 pm😳. So his mother lets him do what he wants because she feels guilty about being without him for so long.
Unregistered 09:37 PM 10-25-2019
[quote=rosieteddy;710259]Sorry your dealing with that.At 3 he should be happy some of the day right?As the old Kenny Rogers song said "YOU GOT TO KNOW WHEN TO WALK AWAY".Good luck in your next chapter.[/QUOTE
Thank you !
Tags:burnout
Reply Up