Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Consent For Using Pictures Of DCK On Website Or FB?
MNmamaOf4 08:02 PM 06-21-2011
Do any of you have a consent form that you have parents sign for you to post pictures of their kids on your daycare website or your daycare FB page? I have in my contract permission to take pictures of their children, but nothing about the website or FB, which I'm just getting both up and running.

If you have a consent form you use, would you be willing to share it?
Thanks!
blueclouds29 05:09 AM 06-22-2011
I take lots of pictures but i hang them up near the front door when they come in so they are right there. The parents love seeing them! I also take pictures on my cellphone and send it to them that way too!
I don't do Facebook for the pictures cause 2 of my mom's aren't on it. I'm in the process of making my own childcare website so the parents can log into that to see pictures.
victorial 05:48 AM 06-22-2011
I use this one
Cat Herder 12:39 PM 06-22-2011
I don't have a website so I don't have to deal with commercial permission.

Enrollment constitutes agreement for their child pictures to be posted here since the facebook page is part of my program. It is a private page and is unsearchable.
MarinaVanessa 06:56 AM 06-23-2011
This is the one that I use. It pretty much covers everything. I had a lot of help from my DH's lawyer buddies:

{Daycare Name}
Photo/Video/Audio/Correspondence Consent Form

We sometimes take photographs, audio or video footage for publicity and/or advertising purposes. Also any letters, e-mail and other written material made from you and addressed to us such as letters of recommendations, testimonials about our program etc. may also be used. These may appear in our printed publications, on our website etc. We may also send them to the news media. Before taking any pictures, audio or video footage or using written correspondence for these purposes, we need your permission. Please read and sign the form below where shown.

Photo/Video/Audio/Correspondence Consent Form
I, being the parent/legal guardian of ___________, do hereby consent to the use of photos, video or audio recordings of myself or of my child for {Daycare Name} promotion, including (but not limited to) print, audio, video and web promotion. I also agree that any writing or other material in connection with {Daycare Name} (including any correspondence from our family) may be used in promotional materials.

I agree that all such portraits, pictures, photographs, video and audio recordings shall remain the property of {Daycare Name}, unless otherwise noted. In addition, I waive all claims to compensation or damages based on the used of my or my child's image, correspondence or voice, by {Daycare Name}. I also waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product.

I understand that this consent is perpetual, that I may not revoke it, and that it is binding. I warrant that I am at least 18 years of age and that I am competent in my own name insofar as this consent is concerned. I further attest that I read this consent form and fully understand it's contents.

Signature of Parent: Date:
Print Name of Parent: Date:
Name of Child:

Conditions of use:
1. {Daycare Name} will not include full names (which means first AND last name) of any child or adult in an image or video, on our websites, or printed publications.
2. We will only use the images of children who are suitably dressed.
3. We will not include personal information of the children or adults such as e-mail, postal address, and telephone or fax numbers on our video, websites or printed publications.

Signature of Provider: Date:
Printed Name of Provider:
Tags:consent, facebook, pictures, website
Reply Up