Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Childcare Pay....MMK
MissAnn 08:44 AM 06-14-2012
Who uses the childcare pay on Minute Menu?

I bill my parents and they can pay with it......but I have some parents who pay every 2 weeks and some every week. They still have to pay at least one week in advance.

Sometimes I get confused and bill incorrectly. I see there is an recurring invoice option. I can put in the dates I want them to pay.

Thing is....I don't want it to automatically take the money out of the parents accounts. I want them to be able to do that manually.....but I would want their invoices to be sent out automatically.

Is this possible?
Blackcat31 08:52 AM 06-14-2012
I was recently wondering the same thing but from what I can tell, the only option there is to bill/invoice (or even notify) on a automated basis is to do the auto-pay option where they take it from the parents bank accounts which I don't want to do either.

Maybe some one else on here will know something we don't.
MissAnn 09:16 AM 06-14-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I was recently wondering the same thing but from what I can tell, the only option there is to bill/invoice (or even notify) on a automated basis is to do the auto-pay option where they take it from the parents bank accounts which I don't want to do either.

Maybe some one else on here will know something we don't.
I'd also like to know if we can override the reccuring invoice at times we don't charge. I have a paid vacation and an unpaid one.....(coming up very soon!!!!)
daycare 09:24 AM 06-14-2012
there is a customer service number that you can call.

I send out my invoices monthly. When I did take weekly payments, I still sent the invoice out monthly and they paid the weekly amount.

I stopped accepting CHIldcare pay, because of how long it takes for the payments to post..
jojosmommy 11:24 AM 06-14-2012
I use this and love it.

You can auto invoice and parents can have it auto pull OR they can view the invoice then choose to pay. I have one family that auto pulls, as soon as I invoice it says paid. I have mine set to invoice on wed. They have until fri at 5 to pay. I have them pay for the upcoming two weeks so they get invoiced everyother wednesday.

You can temporarly lower the rate as well as add fees. You just have to choose the weeks to lower if say you have a vacation. The only issue I have had with this is that if they are the kind who choose to auto pay you without viewing the invoice then the amount you credit or reduce doesnt seem to come off. For those which you auto bill, then they preview, and submit payment it works with no issue. Not sure why that is.

You can add fees anytime and re-send the invoice, I do it every billing for one family who can't "remember" to pay by Friday.

I love it. I dont accept payment any other way.
Tags:minute menu, minute menu kids pro, mmk
Reply Up