Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Home Surveillance System
allsmiles 10:52 AM 02-06-2013
does anyone use one for you daycare? how much did you pay initially and the monthly service fees? and who do you use?
DaisyMamma 12:24 PM 02-06-2013
No, but I looked into a basic camera for the playroom and driveway that would go to an app on the phone, but that's about all. You can get these for $50-$200
Willow 01:01 PM 02-06-2013
Originally Posted by allsmiles:
does anyone use one for you daycare? how much did you pay initially and the monthly service fees? and who do you use?
I do.

I paid less than $100 for each out of rescues and their monthly service "fees" run me about $150. They prefer to be paid in raw or Fromm's form.

Their names are Trigger and Hoyt.
Cooper and Fynny are my back up coverage.

They shed in the house and poop in the yard but are EXTREMELY effective
rbmom 01:04 PM 02-06-2013
Originally Posted by Willow:
I do.

I paid less than $100 for each out of rescues and their monthly service "fees" run me about $150. They prefer to be paid in raw or Fromm's form.

This is funny!!
allsmiles 01:22 PM 02-06-2013
Originally Posted by Willow:
I do.

you are toooo funny..
i mean like a nannycam LOL.. i know alot of the daycare's do it now.. just wondering if any of you had one..either for your own peace of mind or to allow parents access to the day.
Michael 05:09 PM 02-06-2013
More threads on CCTVs https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=cctv
Sprouts 06:38 PM 02-06-2013
We do! We purchased our Lorex system from Costco, it has 8 cameras. My husband did all of the wiring and installation so i am not sure how much that would have cost. The lorex website doesnt charge. It is connected to my Iphone, Ipad and home computers so i can view from anywhere. The DVR saves up to 2 weeks ...then you can save onto DVDs if you want or a external hard drive.

hope that helps.
allsmiles 06:51 AM 02-07-2013
Originally Posted by Sprouts:
We do! We purchased our Lorex system from Costco, it has 8 cameras. My husband did all of the wiring and installation so i am not sure how much that would have cost. The lorex website doesnt charge. It is connected to my Iphone, Ipad and home computers so i can view from anywhere. The DVR saves up to 2 weeks ...then you can save onto DVDs if you want or a external hard drive.

hope that helps.
thanks it does! am gonna look for that system at our costco, been researching but i really have no idea whats good and whats needed?? .. i actually did want one my husband could install and i was HOPING there might not be a monthly fee.. so thats GREAT!!!
Tags:cctv
Reply Up