Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Vacation Payment Letter-How Does This Sound?
MotherNature 09:33 AM 12-19-2013
Dear parents,
I just wanted to remind you that I will be closed through the winter holidays & will reopen Fri. Jan 3rd. I have arranged for my paid vacation and paid holidays to line up in such a fashion that I will be able to spend almost 2 weeks with my family and working on projects. Please make sure you have paid through the 3rd. Most of you have paid for next week, but again, I am closed until the first Friday in January. I hope all of you have a great Christmas & New Year’s & I’ll see you in 2014. During this break, I’ll be streamlining my contract & handbook & will be emailing you all new copies. Have a great time with your families,
My name

Basically I want to ensure everyone pays for that additional week w/o complaining about it's 2 weeks..They thought it was just one week...eve though I told them early Nov..
littlemissmuffet 03:05 PM 12-19-2013
Originally Posted by MotherNature:
Dear parents,
I just wanted to remind you that I will be closed through the winter holidays & will reopen Fri. Jan 3rd. I have arranged for my paid vacation and paid holidays to line up in such a fashion that I will be able to spend almost 2 weeks with my family and working on projects. Please make sure you have paid through the 3rd. Most of you have paid for next week, but again, I am closed until the first Friday in January. I hope all of you have a great Christmas & New Year’s & I’ll see you in 2014. During this break, I’ll be streamlining my contract & handbook & will be emailing you all new copies. Have a great time with your families,
My name

Basically I want to ensure everyone pays for that additional week w/o complaining about it's 2 weeks..They thought it was just one week...eve though I told them early Nov..
I think it's too personal - you don't need to explain family time or that you will be revamping contracts.

Dear parents,

This notice is to remind you that we are closed from December 23rd through to January 2nd - resuming regular business hours Friday January 3rd. Please remember that fees are due in full as usual, as per our contract. Fees are due by tomorrow (or whatever date) by 9am (or whatever time) - a $45 (or whatever you charge) per day late fee will occur thereafter.

Updated handbooks and contracts will be given out in the new year!

I hope all of you have a great Christmas & New Year’s & I’ll see you in 2014.

Daycare

MotherNature 03:17 PM 12-19-2013
Ah- Thank you! Sounds much better. I wondered if it was too personal.
Reply Up