Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Hi Everyone!
lovemykidstoo 11:39 AM 02-04-2020
Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but i close my daycare last August and started a different job. I pop in every now and then to see how everyone is. Sitting here now on my day off working on my paperwork for taxes. Irritated because I was using the accounting with KidKare and since I closed they shut off my access even though I was paying $8 a month for it. I called and emailed and they turned it back on and I went to work on it a week later and it was back off. It is not worth the hassle to call or email them again. It was quite the process. Then I thought that if I got audited how would I gain access to all of my accounting. So anyway, does anyone know of a site that I can enter my time/space info and the computer will do it for me?
TomCopeland 08:04 AM 02-07-2020
Originally Posted by lovemykidstoo:
Hello everyone. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but i close my daycare last August and started a different job. I pop in every now and then to see how everyone is. Sitting here now on my day off working on my paperwork for taxes. Irritated because I was using the accounting with KidKare and since I closed they shut off my access even though I was paying $8 a month for it. I called and emailed and they turned it back on and I went to work on it a week later and it was back off. It is not worth the hassle to call or email them again. It was quite the process. Then I thought that if I got audited how would I gain access to all of my accounting. So anyway, does anyone know of a site that I can enter my time/space info and the computer will do it for me?
I would recommend keep bugging KidKare because you will need access to your records if you are audited. If you send me an email at tomcopeland@live.com I will forward your complaint to my contact person there. I don't know of a site where you can enter your time-space% to get it calculated.
Michael 11:22 AM 02-07-2020
Of course we remember you.
lovemykidstoo 04:14 PM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by Michael:
Of course we remember you.
Thanks Michael! I miss my little ones but then I read some stories here and don't miss the business so much lol. I do get visits with the kids that I was watching when I closed. I just had a visit from one of my favorites last week and another little one is coming Thursday for a visit!
lovemykidstoo 04:19 PM 02-10-2020
Originally Posted by TomCopeland:
I would recommend keep bugging KidKare because you will need access to your records if you are audited. If you send me an email at tomcopeland@live.com I will forward your complaint to my contact person there. I don't know of a site where you can enter your time-space% to get it calculated.
Thank you Tom, I will email you!
Blackcat31 06:17 AM 02-11-2020
Hello!! Glad to hear you are doing well!

I imagine not seeing the kids all the time is a huge adjustment but I can't say I am not envious of the quiet you probably have all day!

Hoping everything else in life is treating you well too!
lovemykidstoo 09:37 AM 02-13-2020
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Hello!! Glad to hear you are doing well!

I imagine not seeing the kids all the time is a huge adjustment but I can't say I am not envious of the quiet you probably have all day!

Hoping everything else in life is treating you well too!
Well my new job is very loud, so not totally quiet haha! I work in a production/manufacturing environment, so wear ear protection and we have music going pretty loud. I've been there 6 months now and just got a promotion to a table supervisor so that's good. The nice thing is I work 3 days one week and 4 the next. They are 12 hour days. My kids are both off to college, but my daughter is going to come back after this semester and go to the local university so that's good! Hope you guys are doing well!
Tags:kidkare, kidkare issues
Reply Up