Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need Help Proof Reading
DaycareMama 10:42 AM 01-16-2012
I am redoing my contract (finally) and I need help proof reading. If anyone would be interested in helping me I would be soooo thankful. BUT I warn you... my grammer , use of commas and run on sentences are all terrible!

Since it would be a total act of kindness I can promise I will gladly pay it forward
daycare 10:48 AM 01-16-2012
i am open to it.....if you let me steal your ideas if needed......lol
daycare 10:49 AM 01-16-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
i am open to it.....if you let me steal your ideas if needed......lol
oh yeah not too sure I am too much help though, I am ESL......lol
DaycareMama 10:53 AM 01-16-2012
Originally Posted by daycare:
oh yeah not too sure I am too much help though, I am ESL......lol
Daycare... I have read MANY of your posts and can assure you that I would happily let you proof read. You are very well spoken

And feel free to steal away! I am also open to suggestions if you feel i am missing something.

I am just finishing up adding a few things and I will let you know when I am done. Thank you soo much
daycare 10:55 AM 01-16-2012
Originally Posted by DaycareMama:
Daycare... I have read MANY of your posts and can assure you that I would happily let you proof read. You are very well spoken

And feel free to steal away! I am also open to suggestions if you feel i am missing something.

I am just finishing up adding a few things and I will let you know when I am done. Thank you soo much
awe really thanks so much....

ok, sounds like a deal....PM me when you are done...
kidkair 11:55 AM 01-16-2012
Feel free to PM it too me too. It's always good to get a couple eyes looking over things. And congrats on getting it (almost) done!
DaycareMama 12:45 PM 01-16-2012
Thanks kidkair. I will pm you both when done. Im waiting for my hubby to come show me how to link it to my email so i can send it.
daycare 03:23 PM 01-16-2012
Originally Posted by DaycareMama:
I am redoing my contract (finally) and I need help proof reading. If anyone would be interested in helping me I would be soooo thankful. BUT I warn you... my grammer , use of commas and run on sentences are all terrible!

Since it would be a total act of kindness I can promise I will gladly pay it forward
sorry I sent you a million emails....lol

is this a contract or a PHB??
DaycareMama 04:08 PM 01-16-2012
Oh my gosh don't be silly I appreciate the help!!

Its a supposed to be a contract.....but i guess its more of a handbook??

I guess i figured it was a contract because they are signing off .....
Tags:contract - revisions
Reply Up