Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Bye Bye Buggie
lflick 05:59 PM 05-14-2014
I am looking into purchasing a 4-6 seat stroller. I came across a used bye bye buggie and am looking for some input from those of you that use these massive beasts!

Are they user friendly? Super tankish and heavy to push? Any types/styles you despise/prefer?
daycare 06:06 PM 05-14-2014
Originally Posted by lflick:
I am looking into purchasing a 4-6 seat stroller. I came across a used bye bye buggie and am looking for some input from those of you that use these massive beasts!

Are they user friendly? Super tankish and heavy to push? Any types/styles you despise/prefer?
I got a gently used one for 100$ of of craigs list from a preschool that went out of business. They are very large and very heavy, BUT I love mine. I keep it stored on the side of my house under a small shed top. It is very easy to push and easy to load the kid up in and out of. I have sun shades with mine, but they are so small I don't think that they really make a difference.

It has a nice emergency break that requires you to pull a handle bar up so that you cant roll it with out making sure this is up. It's a nice feature because the kids cant push it around.

It is great to use if you are going for a walk or to the park, but it is not something that you can load and take along with you some where.

I love mine and for the price I should have bought more and sold them myself....lol
Patches 07:24 PM 05-14-2014
I have a 6 seater one. I love it. It can be a little difficult to push at times (like up a steep hill or when it's full of heavy kids) but nothing that would stop me from recommending it. Just try to find a used one. Those things are expensive new.
Sunshine74 10:09 PM 05-14-2014
We have a 4-seat, and a 6-seat, we got them both second hand. They are a little heavy, but they are also extremely sturdy. The only thing I don't like about them is that if you have to replace the straps, they are a pain to get the old ones out and the new ones in. But, that also means that they do not come out on their own.

I definitely recommend one, as long as you aren't planning on transporting it.
NeedaVaca 05:11 AM 05-15-2014
I have the 6 seater that I got off of craigslist. I love it! I am a small person and have no problems pushing it, but thankfully no hills around
Little Buttons 09:01 AM 05-15-2014
I have thought about gettimg one of these because we have a track and park close to our house. I would love to take walks but i will for sure need to find a used one! Where do you store yours? Our house has practically no storage that big...outdoor shed maybe?
Reply Up